Sign in to follow this  
lykon

Pitch attitude

Hello guys i need some help with a problem i have. I am building the a320 cockpit and i am using the feel there a320 and the project magenta software. Everything is working fine but i have a problem with the aircraft pitch when in autopilot in cruise. In reality when in cruising with the fcu on the pitch of the aircraft is 2.5 degrees up but here i have test both pm fcu and feel there fcu and it is always about 5 degrees up when in cruise so it must be something wrong there with the .air or the aircraft.cfg file. Can someone please advise where i can fix this inside .air file or inside the aircraft.cfg? Many thanks in advance.

Hello guys, 33 views and no reply? Please someone help.

With that attitude you might have to wait a bit longer.

Guest bstolle

The easy way is to increase the lift in the cfg file: cruise_lift_scalarThe more professional way would be to increase the lift especially around 2.5deg AoA in the airfile. That's either section 404 or 1545.

Hello bstolle and thank you very much for your responce. I will try to edit the 404 section with the help of the " AircraftAirfileManager " and i will let you know what's happen. I have bought the " Airwrench " but this program instead of letting me do some specific changes it is producing a whole new .air file and an aircraft.cfg. By the way do you know any other airbus that might be better ( i mean in terms of fde close in reall airbus ) than feelthere a320? Many, many, many thanks for your responce.

Guest bstolle

AAM is the perfect tool! I never used airwrench exactly for the mentioned reason, and sorry, I don't know any other good Airbus for FSX.Getting the FDE right isn't that much of a problem, the FBW simulation is.Haven't looked at any Airbus so far but it's interesting that the default A321 (with the FBW turned off) flies much nicer than the default 737!Concerning the FDE , sounds and visuals the Aerosoft A320 is nice AFAIK, but during testing I couldn't get the thrustlevers to move, so I couldn't really test this thing. But the FDE has been made by a very capable guy, so it might be worth a look.

Hello bstolle, i have used the aam and after i have change the section 404 i have corrected the picth attitude! Many many many thanks for your help!