Sign in to follow this  
AST117

NGX Key Commands

Hiya Guys, Was wondering if there is a list of all the NGX specific Keyboard commands available somewhere. I really would like to map the commands to various buttons and leavers. Now the problem is not mapping to individual buttons but ...what do I map..all i have to go with is the fsx sim commands or NGX mouse cliks RegardsDerick

There's a menu in the FMC for assigning key strokes is that what you're looking for? Otherwise I think they use the standard FSX commands as best as possible.

Does anyone know of a list of commands that are unused by default in FSX? I don't think the NGX checks to make sure you're not binding a key to duplicate functions.

Does anyone know of a list of commands that are unused by default in FSX? I don't think the NGX checks to make sure you're not binding a key to duplicate functions.
Lee, I've spent time looking for exactly the same thing with no success, but I found the following link that may be helpful : http://aviation.alla...board_defaults/ It doesn't list unused keys, but does allow you to readily look up whether a command you want to use, is available or not. Hope it helps. From what I have seen, none of the NGX default assignments clash with the FSX default ones, which I'm sure the PMDG crew would have checked out very thoroughly.

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Attached is an original insert that came with FSX & a spreadsheet I made of PMDG's 737-800 FMC commands.

Hi Guys, Thanks a million for the help. Has come in useful. I'm in the process of mapping my X-Keys board to some functions and will also end up using some GF-Modules. My aim here is to get them all sorted and working well, before integrating them into a make-shift flight deck, space permitting. So far got all my glass cockpit software working so just need the little buttons to work lol Thanks againDerick