Sign in to follow this  
BlaqAce

NGX HGS Not working

Hi All, I've had the NGX since August, when it cam out, and it works fine, until the HGS stopped working. I had to uninstall FSX, and the NGX. I put it back on about two weeks ago, and the HGS Isn't working. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

I had the exact same problem. Open a ticket, forward your dll.xml file to them and they'll fix it. It has to do with corruption from other add-ons.

Pirate.
Useful post of the day right there.....

-Iain Watson-

Allright sorry for that pirate post. But it seems so unlikely that your HGS is not working because I haven't seen this problem being reported ever before. It's a typical disfunction of a payware airplane which has been downloaded illegally.

Allright sorry for that pirate post. But it seems so unlikely that your HGS is not working because I haven't seen this problem being reported ever before. It's a typical disfunction of a payware airplane which has been downloaded illegally.
Oh really? I could have sworn that I've seen about 10+ posts with this exact issue of the dll.xml file being corrupt. Yes, they were all legit products. Let's not jump to conclusions and try to offer community help- just as this forum is here for, yea?

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

I have not torrented this aircraft, I spent the $70 on this aircraft on the 15th of August. I have all the documentation of purchase. Do you think re-installing this would work?

It's definitely your dll.XML. Attach that file to a support ticket and they'll fix you up.

Make sure that the CLR button is not pressed on the HGS control panel on the center pedestal. Go to the center pedestal, and if your HGS control panel looks like this: NOTE THE RED CIRCLE!! Then your HGS display will look like this: If that is not the case, then submit a ticket with all of your information like, order number, name, etc. and I'm sure that the fine folks over at PMDG will be certain to help you out as soon as they can.

And sign your posts.Forum rule. ...and likely one of the reasons someone claimed virus.

Kyle Rodgers

It's definitely your dll.XML. Attach that file to a support ticket and they'll fix you up.
^^^ this

-Iain Watson-

And sign your posts.Forum rule....and likely one of the reasons someone claimed virus.
As like Banners or system specs? If so, where can I get banners from?

Down where you have your system specs, just add in your name instead (or alongside/above).

Kyle Rodgers