Sign in to follow this  
pilotjohn

10 knots/second deceleration at idle fix

Guest bstolle
No, no, I was referring to the gauge that would give me sounds for the switches.
ooops, sorry Edited by bstolle

Hey Fritz, you DO have the new FDE already which includes the removal of the invisible speedbrake.No reason to install or anything else.(Except of course if you aren't happy with the new FDE)
Hi Bernt,Please let me know where I can download the nex FDE for the CaravanThanks ans best regardsJean-Pierre

FritzI have send you a mail with gauge and instructions
Many thanks, Bliksimpie! Appreciate it.Cheers,Fritz
ooops, sorry
:biggrin:Ta,Fritz

Hello!Can I get the fix, please? Carenado's 208 behaves quite strange for sure. I've flown a Caravan Simulator once, and had a few rides as a passenger on a real one. I have only a few impressions rather than experience, so do not expect a serious judgement from me. :)Tamas

Hi!Thank you Bernt! I've flown a couple of hours with the Caravan equipped with your new fde and I am really happy with it. :) It really feels very close to the real one!Tamas

Bernt and folks,

Two things here, one, I flew this beauty in real life and two, your new fde made me buy RXP GNS 403 and 530!!! it wort every penny spent on it. This new fde it gets the Carv a lot closer to the real thing, I just gathered some 600 hours in the plane but enough to tell this is the closest thing to real life, among a very few others on the net... this make my retirement more tolerable :LMAO:

Thanks for all guys, warm regards

Art Washton.

Guest bstolle

Hey Art, thanx for you kind words :smile:

Glad you like her!

I always try to get hold of at least one TR pilot during the FDE development (as was the case with the 208) to achieve the best possible results.

Best regards

Bernt

Hello,

Sounds like great work! Any chance of sending me the file too please?

Best wishes,

Richard

Guest bstolle

They are available at simviation.com and flightsim.com. Just type 'stolle' into the searchpage....

Many thanks - I've just tried it and it's made a real difference in the control of the aircraft. Thanks for putting the time and effort into this!

Best wishes,

Richard

Hi Everyone,

downloaded the fix straight from Carenado's website, installed it following instructions by the letter. The plane flies grate !

Thing is now i can't fly anything but the white livery. I noticed in the config file that other liveries are gone. So i Installed them back but can't load them in the sim.

Any ideas how i can make this work ?