Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

Hello Robert, I hope all will turn alright with your dad and take your time for any coming release whether it's a week or a month no problem because I guess most of us enjoying NGX every day.Regards

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Robert, I hope your father is doing well after his surgery and pray that he has a speedy recovery. Regards, Bob Modrowski

I look forward with interest to your list, which to me is as important as the SP1.Hope all goes well with your family,Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank's for update. Hope your father is well, that is what counts. John S

RSR,I hope that all is going well with your father, and thanks for the update. I respect your philosophy, and I wish that more companies especially airlines would work in that manner. Employees are more willing to give 110% when they know that they company put their family or emergency needs first.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Rob, I think it's far past the time to require only licensee access to the forums. I thank you for the update, as hearing from you makes all the difference. Thanks again for the update.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Rob, I think it's far past the time to require only licensee access to the forums. I thank you for the update, as hearing from you makes all the difference. Thanks again for the update.
+1 could not agree more. I think that time has come. Hope your Dad gets well soon Robert.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Robert, you SHOULD not have to "defend" your reasons for the SP1 being late.. Family and Life comes first - I wish your father a speedy recovery. And yes, I agree - it would be nice to have a license only access to the NGX forums...

omg, what are u a bunch of 5 year old amatures ???i guess next weeks' delay will be since u left your homework on the bus, seriuosly these excuses are getting kinda old and are somethingu would expect a 5 year old to tell as an excuse for not doing his homework. i hope u choke on my money.next time its pirating all the way.
OK this guy is out and I am locking this thread until further notice from PMDG staffAll new "when" post will be immediatly deleted and his author banned.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Multiple bans have been handed out and the offending posts deleted. Anyone who thinks we should be posting updates about a computer game in the middle of family emergencies needs to have their heads examined. I will not stand for that kind of treatment here. I don't care how many products you've purchased, it doesn't give you the right to do it. (and in the case of this particular individual, I can't even verify that he/she/it is even a customer because this person chose not to sign their name to any of the attack posts) Anyone not signing their names to their posts will be deleted without comment and if it continues will be banned - simple as that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I don't know what people think sometimes. I think PMDG r doing a great job with updates and PR. William Coade

Hello Robert, I hope your dad is all fine. No need to rush SP1, take your time!.orcunizma
Did you not read Tabs post about signing your name ? Good grief <sigh>

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Too right, best bet is a ban and teach them some realities to be honest. Hope all is well with the family before too long. I know only too well what illness causes for all around. Flying a virtual plane is secondary to real life and always should be. Thanks for the swift action David in locking the thread temporarilly too. Steve