Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

Did you not read Tabs post about signing your name ? Good grief <sigh>
Well he's halfway there anyway! Hope RSR's dad comes out of this well. Mine is diabetic & recently had 2 toes removed, so it isn't entirely impossible to relate. Anxious for the SP, but my job, my wife and my home improvements keep me occupied most of the time.

I must agree with the fact that these delay excuses are becoming a bit funny.But I also share with others opinion, that Robert doesn't need them.PMDG delayed update, so (sorry) "f" it. It is pretty good as it is now and my system isn't the best out there. I imagine that SP would make the best possible experience for NGX ever, so why not wait.Although I must also admit, that the way Robert communicates shows how much he cares for all NGX users pilots :D In conclusion, people be patient. Quick edit: how big is actually PMDG team. I'm just curious :)

Multiple bans have been handed out and the offending posts deleted. Anyone who thinks we should be posting updates about a computer game in the middle of family emergencies needs to have their heads examined. I will not stand for that kind of treatment here. I don't care how many products you've purchased, it doesn't give you the right to do it. (and in the case of this particular individual, I can't even verify that he/she/it is even a customer because this person chose not to sign their name to any of the attack posts) Anyone not signing their names to their posts will be deleted without comment and if it continues will be banned - simple as that.
Why not just lock the thread.

Jose De Campos

London

I hope all will be well with you and your family, I am sorry to hear such things.Please don't feel the need to rush out and work all night with pots of coffee burning....it really is NOT that big of a deal. People from what I have read waited a very long time for this bird, I think that a couple more days or weeks is not too much to ask.....its not like you got lost in Vegas for a week and that's why things are behind. Also, +1 to the above poster.....I am also curious as to how many people it took to make a bird this complex......

Why not just lock the thread.
Because every time that happens a score of other topics are started. I counted 2 or 3 within an hour of this one being temporarily locked.

Every night before bed I pray for all sick people, for they are in difficulty, in short to all people.For the PMDG team:Fear not, go ahead and do not look back, Secure in God's hands and go.João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

I am just excited that the 600/700 is closer to release. Beta = :)

Richie Walsh

Impressive how childish and impatient some people can be. Real life always comes first, no matter what. I, personally have not had any issues with the NGX since release and have therefore not installed any of the hotfixes either. For that reason i'm curious if i need to install those hotfixes before applying the upcoming SP1. Would be very grateful for any reply.

Impressive how childish and impatient some people can be. Real life always comes first, no matter what. I, personally have not had any issues with the NGX since release and have therefore not installed any of the hotfixes either. For that reason i'm curious if i need to install those hotfixes before applying the upcoming SP1. Would be very grateful for any reply. Kind Regards Jan H Dahl
SP1 is supposed to include all the hotfixes, so it shouldn't matter what version you're running.

SP1 is supposed to include all the hotfixes, so it shouldn't matter what version you're running.
Thanks alot for the reply

Of course that's an assumption based on the fact that every hotfix so far has included the previous hotfixes. If I'm wrong I'm sure it'll be covered in RSR's SP1 announcement.

Family/Friends always first..! RSR, hope your Dad is well on his way to recovery...! Life is too short! Keep up the great work PMDG! Take Care

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Family always first, great way to run business, this reflects on your unmatched FSX products.Wish your Dad a speedy recovery.Levent Yurdatap

Anyone not signing their names to their posts will be deleted without comment and if it continues will be banned - simple as that.
I hope so. I used to think that it was a silly forum rule, but have come to believe it is very important to do so. Not only would it deter "pirates" from getting free knowledge support, but it really does promote cordiality and professionalism. I just hope to see the axe swung a little more often. I also like the idea of requiring registration to use the forums for similar reasons, although I believe these forums are a great sales tool. I'll let you guys making the big bucks make that decision. :)

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg