Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

Oh come on man, these guys are not in the habbit of telling lies to us, if there is anything to tell us, that being family troubles or delays they let us know, they dont need to lie.

Chris Howard

SP1, I think this week was a lie ...
And I think you have no name./ Leffe

PMDG was never be in time. The original announced date was never the date of publication. This is normal...we can do nothing than praying that our comments here will not be deleted. The SP1 will come...someday....somewhere...somehow...over the rainbow. Meanwhile you can read a fantasic comparison of the NGX and the iFly in a german simulation newspaper. NGX ist on 1st place but with negative remarks. Greetings...Heinrich

John that was my quote on professional talk, and it was geared more towards the people that we're flaming Robert about it. I agree and I think I noted that in a small community it is different. Having lost my father when I was 15 (I'm 22 now) I can sympathize and just thought it was one of those times where we didn't even need an update. I realize I didn't word it great but it was supposed to mean more that if he has to deal with family obligations we don't necessarily need any update at all. To the discussion of keeping busy I don't have a wife and kids yet but I do have a cross country solo today so I'm going to do that, oddly enough even after a real flight I'll still fly the NGX today. -Matt ChaseUSCG (Student Naval Aviator)
Hi Matt, I totally understand where you are coming from.I hope you have a great solo today. And from a retired submariner to a future naval aviator best of luck on your upcoming career! John

Guys- It has ALWAYS been PMDG's policy- Release it When Ready. If they release it before, there will be problems. Why is this so diffucult to understand?

Peter Osborn

"This weekend I will update this post with a list of items that we have currently corrected in SP1. It is around 150+ specific items and another 50 or so that are non-specific fixes. (I'll explain what I mean by that in the update.)" Did I miss that or are we still waiting on that?? Phil

Deemer's Top 10 things to do to pass the time while waiting on SP1 10) Read a Clive Cussler or Tom Clancy Novel. 9) Buy the Battlestar Galactica DVD Set and watch from the begining. 8) Visit Toms Hardware and [H]ard|OCP and read up on the latest Hardware Technology. 7) Buy an iPhone 4s and ask Siri out on a Date. 6) Get a Job and then stop at a Bar on the way home. 5) Format your hard drives and spend a week reinstalling and fine tuning your .cfg files. 4) Get your old planes out of the Hangar and see if you still remember how to start them. 3) Join Occupy Wall Street and hang out with Alec Baldwin. 2) Spend some Quality Time with Girlfriend / Wife / Kids 1) Fly the NGX on a World Tour. (You will be so busy concentrating you will forget what day it is)

"This weekend I will update this post with a list of items that we have currently corrected in SP1. It is around 150+ specific items and another 50 or so that are non-specific fixes. (I'll explain what I mean by that in the update.)" Did I miss that or are we still waiting on that?? Phil ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Phil- That is a PMDG bug. Will= maybe Soon= at some point but not what your thinking.

Peter Osborn

"This weekend I will update this post with a list of items that we have currently corrected in SP1. It is around 150+ specific items and another 50 or so that are non-specific fixes. (I'll explain what I mean by that in the update.)" Did I miss that or are we still waiting on that?? Phil ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Phil- That is a PMDG bug. Will= maybe Soon= at some point but not what your thinking.
I guess we're still waiting for the info, the weekend isn't over yet :)

I guess we're still waiting for the info, the weekend isn't over yet :)
Negative sir, "this weekend" was written last weekend not this one.Anyway, no updates either 150+ list items currected by SP1 and the SP1 (and also -6700 expansion) final release.

Guys, if they don't create this list then I don't care. The time the developers got is very limited, expecially under the current circumstances, and so I'd prefer it if they invest their time in creating this servicepack and the 600/700 extension than having them creating a list with the contents of the service pack.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Would you rather they wasted time posting a list of all the fixes and delay SP1 by another day or would you rather get it a day earlier? Stop Whining like Children and find something to do!

Yes. I got to fix a light in the ceiling of my living room, and paint 80m² of walls in my appartment. Please delay SP1 laugh.png