Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

Remember Robert once saying that silence is a god thing?
That just about sums it up nicely Paul. LMAO.gif
+1 this thread should be locked now waste of time really as the same old stuff is getting re hashed
Yes, where is Robert when you need him to Lock a post . ---------------------------- It would have been far better if the Topic had been locked after the Original announcement, as has been done in the past.

Sigh...imagine what it would be like if the spirit and content in this forum would be of the same quality as the NGX...

Richard Åsberg

The problem I have, and I think many others, is that there is always some excuse for these delays. Sure, I agree that family crisis should take precedence over a game. The problem is this is on top of so many "almost there", "one last problem", "just a bit more time to make this perfect for you", and so on that I think we're all a bit tired of hearing excuses. Then a legitimate excuse like a family crisis comes along and it just sounds like the same background excsuses. I think the two key points here are these: first, PMDG is a team and while one member may be pre-occupied, there are certainly others who could drop a quick update regarding the status. Second, while initial commitments should be with family and friends, a job still leaves you with responsibility. Perhaps during these times of crisis you're not going to work on the job, but 5 minutes to leave an update over an entire week hardly seems unreasonable. I'm particularly sensitive to this second point. I'm an orthopaedic surgeon and while I understand this setiment of family first, I also see that responsibility to my job often takes me away from my family (both in times of crisis and not) to come to the aid of another family in crisis. My job is far from the only job with these responsibilities either, from our soldiers, police and EMS units to leglislative and judicial staffs. Eric Szczesniak
It is sad, but, it is true.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Did it ever occur to you guys that it's possible nobody is working at PMDG this week? Maybe Robert decided since he had to be away with his Dad it was a good time for the rest of the Team to take a couple days off? Or maybe they are all there but just too busy or decided they do not need to update you right now and will do so when they are ready? Maybe they are just waiting for Robert to return and give you an update himself because that has always been who does it, so why break tradition? Does Microsoft or Apple update their customers every week on an upcoming Service Pack? Do they even give you a list of fixes ahead of time? Of course not! So why do you feel PMDG must bow to your demands? Yes Robert said he planned on releasing a list and that was probably a mistake he now regrets after all the trash talking in this thread. Remember Robert once saying that silence is a god thing? Whatever their reason is for not updating you I am sure it is a good one. So why not hop in the NGX and Fly somewhere? It will take your mind off the pending release and before you know it SP1 will be here.
-1If you have power, close all forun. João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

I have decided to escape from life this weekend and gone up to join my family up in Alice Lake and do some fishing. This is my time away from the daily grind of what we call LIFE and quite frankly it is a refreshing change aside from sitting in front of the screen having my eyes get crossed...Fresh air has never smelt so good in a long time... try it, it's invigorating.(sigh) I'll be back in the office tomorrow...

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

huuummm intresting theorie i never really have tasted this air you speak about in a while lol. Have fun Jason take a well earned break :D.

Mcarter very funny HE HE

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Did it ever occur to you guys that it's possible nobody is working at PMDG this week? Maybe Robert decided since he had to be away with his Dad it was a good time for the rest of the Team to take a couple days off? Or maybe they are all there but just too busy or decided they do not need to update you right now and will do so when they are ready? Maybe they are just waiting for Robert to return and give you an update himself because that has always been who does it, so why break tradition? Does Microsoft or Apple update their customers every week on an upcoming Service Pack? Do they even give you a list of fixes ahead of time? Of course not! So why do you feel PMDG must bow to your demands? Yes Robert said he planned on releasing a list and that was probably a mistake he now regrets after all the trash talking in this thread. Remember Robert once saying that silence is a god thing? Whatever their reason is for not updating you I am sure it is a good one. So why not hop in the NGX and Fly somewhere? It will take your mind off the pending release and before you know it SP1 will be here.
+1 Sir. I'm about to hop in the LVLD 767 right now Peace.gif

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD