Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

I agree family always first, one more week? no prob i just got the Iphone 4s i think it should keep me busy for that amount of time anyway I wish your father the best to his recovery hopefully it was not an extreme emergency

Robert, your realistic and sensible approach to the problems you was having and being able to explain to all of us is first class. Thank you for taking the time to keep everyone up to date as this is the quality of service that makes PMDG the leading flight simulator supplier and we are all fortunate to appreciate your products.Thank you once again.
I totally agree this is a quality product let PMDG get it right.

Wayne Larsen

Praying.gif Signatures....................................................... Please forgive them.

Robert, Thanks for updating. Take care and take your time, looking forward to the coming release. Moshe

Completely agree with family first! Don't let the complainers get to you, Robert. You've really raised the bar with this product, and I still have not been able to go back to any other aircraft in FSX! Look forward to more! Luis Linares

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Anyone who thinks we should be posting updates about a computer game in the middle of family emergencies needs to have their heads examined.
Robert, if you read this : wish your father well and a speedy recovery. My own dad died many years ago, long before the arrivals of all his grandchildren of whom he would have been very proud... Therefore I fully understand your priorities and so, by the looks of it, do all but a few forum members. Ryan, I couldn't agree with you more. Perhaps the forum administrators could consider allowing posting on the forum only by members with a verifiable, valid order code for the NGX and restrict access for all others to read-only ? That would go a long way towards keeping out those sad, lonely misfits whose well-being appears to depend solely on computer games, as well as the despicable lowlifes known as "Internet trolls".

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Family should always be first. Wishing all the best to your father!

I honestly think this should be locked after Robert posts this. We dont need all the comments to follow. I am mostly talking about the negative comments, but the business does not need to justify a delay, especially if its family related.

best wishes to your dad, most of us here are sympathetic and grateful for your services and rather embarrassed about the other minority,+1 please lock this

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I think anyone with a mature frame of mind will have ignored stupid and childish posts.It's a pity that some people feel the need to do this sort of thing.Am more than happy with the NGX as it stands,and am grateful we have this great beast to fly while we wait.To Robert. - Thanks very much for the NGX,I have great joy whenever I fly it.I have learnt more from this plane than 12 years of flying any other plane.I wish your father (and family) all the best in good health.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Perhaps the forum administrators could consider allowing posting on the forum only by members with a verifiable, valid order code for the NGX and restrict access for all others to read-only ? That would go a long way towards keeping out those sad, lonely misfits whose well-being appears to depend solely on computer games, as well as the despicable lowlifes known as "Internet trolls".
Thats precisely what they do on the REX forum, and others. It seems to work well, as you say Emile, keeps the lowlifes at bay.

+1 waste of time reading stupid posts about people winging

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Impressive how childish and impatient some people can be.
And if you look at the individuals profile you will see no age given. That's the point. They are childish... because most of them are actually children. I guess it's something that all forums have to contend with. There are plenty of young members that behave, but I guess there will always be a few that don't.