Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 && PMDG 737-600/700 Release Schedule

I didn't unlock it, Ryan did and I respect his decision.This is a private commercial forum hosted by Avsim and PMDG has its own moderation staff.Actually I very rarely intervene here except for emergency issues.Believe me that if we had to monitor this forum like we do with Avsim's forums, 2/3 of the posts would have been locked already! wink.png
I understand where you are coming from, but why should a few idiots take away such a great comunications tool as this forum where many people share their knowlege, experiencies and sometimes "objective" ctiticism of this wonderful hobby.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Captain, Enjoy your family and take your time at work. The acft is the greatest of them all and is working just as she is supposed to be: simply great. And, just between us, I imagined a first NGX SP ages after launch. Regards,

Heron Jr

800driver.jpg

I think part of the issue is giving someone a chance to attack his personal life by putting it out there. PMDG is a business we don't need to know about their personal lives or why that has contributed to a delay, that certainly is not consider professional in a lot of fields (before someone jumps on me I'm not saying Robert is unprofessional because I absolutely believe he is). If it did not come out when it was supposed too that is all that needs to be said and it should just be dealt with from there accordingly. I understand Flightsim is a small community but I don't think that voids standard buisness relationships. That being said, it should also not even be a question about whether family comes first so I don't see why people think they need to make a post saying they agree. Off topic discussions here are always frowned upon, I would say this is far from on-topic. They made an announcement, we're consumers, we wait. -Matt Chase

Guys- This thread is going to get locked. I dont get why some of you insist on dictating to PMDG on how YOU think they should run the company. Im sure they know what they are doing. Quite frankly this sint any ordinary company anyway....so why do you insist on treating it like one?

Peter Osborn

Just done a short hop from CYDF - CYYT. 3/4 mile vis. and first sucessful autoland landing with my NGX. Man do I love this plane Thanks PMDG for this great plane William Coade

Folks, I'm not going to make an entire customer base not be able to participate in this thread because of one clown. I have removed the antagonist from the community and am reopening this thread so everyone can take part in an adult discussion.

Thanks Robert for the update, sorry to hear about your fathers illness and I hope he recovers quickly. Is there a list available of the -600/-700 repaints that will be released with the update? I am not sure if it was in that thread with the release liveries of the -800/-900, and I can't seem to find it again since its been buried so far in the forums hehe :(

Good Morning Once upon a time there was a developer of excellent payware aircraft, this company was very well respected throughout the community and whilst it suffered from the ocassional piracy, sold enough units to law abiding citizens that it could continue to develop payware models. As this comapany continued in expanding the bouderies of development and pushing the envelope ever further and further away from the original intent of the creators of the game, it became the premier developer in its field. Plaudits where heaped upon the small development team and they became stars within the flight simulation firmament. With great success comes greater abilities and the team released ever better and more complex super sims, the name of the company became known for quality. Flight Sim citizens would downlaod Pilot manuals long before release. Each new release was waited for by countles law abiding flight sim citizens, with each new release the company servers would receieve countless hits. With each new release Service packs would follow to enhance the product. But always there would be some, a very small number who would complain, they would expect the company and the leader to abase themselves and walk across hot coals to please this small number. It got to the point that abuse would be heaped on the shoulders of the founder. For this number nothing would placate them in their need to have something NOW. it was their belief that no matter what they should be informed and kept upto date with all adjustments and fixes when they where done. This small minority expected the Boss and his team to work slavishly day and night with total disregard for loved ones or family, just so they could have their expectations filled. Time after time ignorance and pettiness would fall on the team, the small minority becoming vociferous in their contempt of the company. This small number making demands and heaping abuse were probably pirates.All the supporters would rally around and condemn the idiots, but the boss said sorry chaps I have had enough, and so with that he shut the company down climbed into his private plane, with his hard earned money in the bank and flew down to florida to retire. And who would blame him. Not me thats for sure. Robert you are giant amongst men, best wishes to your father, thank you for PMDG thanks to team PMDG. It will be ready, when it's ready. Wycliffe BarrettVATUK3 Membership Manager

Kind of funny that family commitments have been the hold up. I think I've noted before that my wife has an amazing "short final" detector. I can fly a flight of any length, from 30 minutes to 10 hours and the moment she chooses to come in and ask me about something is on short final, usually around the middle marker. I don't know how she does it so consistently, but it's clearly a gift. As for the SP, all I ask is what I noted in the last post, that it include instructions to help us not delete the airframe hours and other customizations we've done of the various liveries.

A very understandable delay. All the best for you and your father. I'm sure the delay will have nothing but a positive effect on the SP itself.

Robert, I'm sorry to hear about your dad - hoping for a successful outcome of the surgery, and that he will be on the mend quickly. Thanks so much for the update. The individual who posted that trash above must lead a very sad and lonely existence, if his whole life revolves around the release of an update to a computer game. I have deeply enjoyed the NGX already, and my credit card will be ready and waiting to purchase the 600/700 expansion as soon as the PMDG team can roll it out. Take care of your priorities, and get back to us when it's ready. Cheers, +chris

As my statement got deleted due to the rants following the statement I wanna say it again:Family has first priority, take any time you will for the update and I really hope your father will have a speedy recovery!