Sign in to follow this  
kencnnrs

Show of support

Just wanted to say Thank You to PMDG and show them my support for what they have accomplished with the NGX. There seems to be alot of "bandwagon fans" here who love them when things go their way and then are ready to stab in the back when things don't. Anyways, not what I want this topic to be about, Just a simple thank you to PMDG and that they will always have my support.

+475,122 (?)

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

???
Probably the number of skin rivets on an 800wl. I tried counting them last night but could only find 475,119. If pmdg doesn't include the 3 missing rivets behind the left main gear I will be uninstalling the ngx & insisting on a refund. This major issue completely destroys any sense of realism.Edit: that was a joke in case anyone took me seriously. :)

+73FF2 = 01110011111111110010 Hypnotized.gif

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Ha, it's not necessary to show my support to PMDG in a forum. They already know I appreciate their products simply because they saw my credit card number too much times in their store.......... Raised%20Eyebrow.gif