Sign in to follow this  
harpsi

TRAFFIC

Hi Between 2 and 2 minutes more or less, there is a message appearing which says "landing air, land and sea traffic...". I want to load this traffic, but not with a message between 2 and 2 minutes. What to do in this case? Thanks harpsi

That sounds like a long time for traffic to load. What are you using for traffic and what are your settings for it? I run 70% UT2 with no GA traffic, no cars and no airport vehicles and it loads in a matter of seconds. Jim

Jim Wenham

That sounds like a long time for traffic to load. What are you using for traffic and what are your settings for it? I run 70% UT2 with no GA traffic, no cars and no airport vehicles and it loads in a matter of seconds. Jim
Hi The problem is not the loading. The loading happens in 2 seconds. The problem is messages of loading. It seems that every 2 minutes the simulator is loading new traffic or so... harpsi

That's weird. That shouldn't even happen... I only have it during initial loading of a flight, but not afterwards at any time.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

That's weird. That shouldn't even happen... I only have it during initial loading of a flight, but not afterwards at any time.
Maybe someone knows... :\ harpsi

I get that message when decreasing the simulation rate from 8x to 4x or so. Something is wrong, either play with traffic OFF or try re installing your FSX.

Hi, do you have a registered copy of FSUIPC? If so, do you have the option " Keep FS clock synchronised" ticked? If you have this option selected it can have this effect. cheers Steve

Hi, do you have a registered copy of FSUIPC? If so, do you have the option " Keep FS clock synchronised" ticked? If you have this option selected it can have this effect. cheers Steve
HI It was checked. Thanks ;) harpsi

I'm obsessive about having FSX synced to real time within the second. When FSUIPC makes the FS clock skip forward more than a minute, you'll get this traffic loading box. Luckily heavy MTX Traffic only takes a second to load for me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

You can still keep the clock sync but set the minutes to zero. That way You will very rarely see 'loading traffic'. In my case it is only when loading a map view for longer