Hey Bryan I know your busy with the NGX but is it possible you would do a update for the 737 evolution like you did for the Wilco Airbuses? thanks Lee

Thanks bryan . And no it hasn't

Some salespages advetises 30th. november. Looks pretty good with a visual update to what (in my opinion) is the best 737 cl sim there is... BUT - as with all new add-ons: I only buy, if Bryan makes a FO fly Praying.gifLOL.gifMas

Just stopped by Wilcos page, and it seemes that the 737 evo is released tomorrow (13th december) - Bryan have you given this any more thought - perhaps gained some knowledge about the evolution model?Mas

I'll take a look at the Evolution once it's released.
So that's today. laugh.pngtongue.png Would be nice to have them running with your soft, Bryan.

I have been looking forward to this one too ...... anyone bought it yet? ..... first impressions?Regards Dave

I think people just love to hate wilco :D . But those same people are the first to admit that they make the best Airbus , E-jet and 737 Classics that are available for fs Whistle.gif ...ill probably be getting this but only if bryan is able to fit it into his schedule and update it.

I think people just love to hate wilco :D . But those same people are the first to admit that they make the best Airbus , E-jet and 737 Classics that are available for fs Whistle.gif ...ill probably be getting this but only if bryan is able to fit it into his schedule and update it.
I must admit, I guess I am waiting on Bryans desicion regarding this as well smile.png