Sign in to follow this  
skyhawk

Norwegian Skymaster

This aircraft has once been a part of our flying club hangar. The civilian Super Skymaster LN-TVY cooperated with the Norwegian marine, and was used for radar testing and target seeking operations. When finished duty, it ended up at a museum in Bodoe. The original TVY was a Cessna 337D Super Skymaster11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

Guest bstolle

Wow, very impressive repaint and screenshots. Please keep up your magnificient work!

wow, that fouth shot is fantastic!Great paint too!

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

Thanks Jan Kees! You are doing a great job with this model too...Looks like Carenado put some nice light effects to the textures, especially the window textures.16.jpg

Thanks all! The repaint is not finished yet. I still have some texture issues to deal with. It will be uploaded to the AVSIM library when finished (I'll make a post here when done).For those who are interested - Here's the real VICTOR-YANKEE: http://bersaas.net/g...?g2_itemId=1015
All right! I apreciate your work. Could you amke it the way that I can adjust the registration myselfe? i´ve got photoshop, so maybe you can do something.Btw, do you have any light enhancement like Shockwaves 3D lights installed?

All right! I apreciate your work. Could you amke it the way that I can adjust the registration myselfe? i´ve got photoshop, so maybe you can do something.Btw, do you have any light enhancement like Shockwaves 3D lights installed?
To adjust the registration, you will need the layered templates. You can get all those as soon as they are finished. Please send a PM with your mail address. I have shockwave 3D lights installed, but the 337 is not configured with those. For some reason (probably caused by another third party addon) the landing and taxi lights does not show up like they are supposed to do on Carenado aircraft. I've never found out what overrides the Carenado default lights.

To adjust the registration, you will need the layered templates. You can get all those as soon as they are finished. Please send a PM with your mail address. I have shockwave 3D lights installed, but the 337 is not configured with those. For some reason (probably caused by another third party addon) the landing and taxi lights does not show up like they are supposed to do on Carenado aircraft. I've never found out what overrides the Carenado default lights.
That woukd be really nice, thanks!! :(

The Norwegian Super Skymaster has now been uploaded to the library. TANGO-VICTOR-YANKEE has a long history and she participated in pioneering projects with DECCA radar systems. The aircraft once belonged to «Haakonsvern Aero Klubb», who was a civilian club with roots in the Norwegian Navy. The Super Skymaster often cooperated with the Navy. As she ended service in 1993, the aircraft was given to «Norsk Luftfartsmuseum» in Bodoe super.jpg

The Norwegian Super Skymaster has now been uploaded to the library. TANGO-VICTOR-YANKEE has a long history and she participated in pioneering projects with DECCA radar systems. The aircraft once belonged to «Haakonsvern Aero Klubb», who was a civilian club with roots in the Norwegian Navy. The Super Skymaster often cooperated with the Navy. As she ended service in 1993, the aircraft was given to «Norsk Luftfartsmuseum» in Bodoe
Great! Thanks for your efforts! :( Btw. check your PM.