Sign in to follow this  
car

EHAM-LSZH issue

Hi There, I have installed lately my FS2004 Sim + all addon's on a newer system, this after 3 years of absence. While installing all my airports the first being my favorite Hub EHAM (Cloud9).Installed OK with the installer. After that I installed all other Airports and also AES I installed.I remenbered that when installing Zurich there had been a problem with the installer.So the last Airport i tried to install was Zurich with the same installer.The install itself went smoothly no problems,till I restarted FS and then It hit me.Instead of installing the Zurich scenery FS started to activate the keys of all Cloud9's software and told methat my Eham scenery is old anf FS will stop till updated software is installed.I solved the problem by uninstalling the Installer and Zurich and reinstalling EHAM over the earlier Install.Q. How can I install Zurich without the installer? Thank you very much, my name is Carel, (having been told to sign with real name)Would like to hear from you all.In the meantime Enjoy.

And you Zurich package is from ??? Link please? If it is the Aerosoft package go to the ZurichX 2012 product page. Click Activation Required and it will explain about their new launcher apparently common to their scenery now. It generates now a hardware key based on your PC similar to activating Win. If an Aerosoft product on the lower left side of the flight sim product line page you'll see an FAQ section. You can register your Zurich scenery there and that will give you access to that product FAQ and service pack links. There are also scenery forum links there.

Thank you Ron, It is a FSDream Team ZurichX package way back from 2008,optional FS9 Install.Any idea?Thanks again