Sign in to follow this  
Guest John Massey

Problems accessing AVSIM

Guest John Massey

I need some help here regarding Internet Explorer and AVSIM.I'm not sure exactly as to whether this is a problem with my setup or what.My problem is as follows:Every time I try to access www.avsim.com I am automatically redirected to the Hangar page. I can access the main AVSIM page, however, by typing just avsim.com into the Address bar. No images show when I do this though.This is an annoying occurance but I'm sure it is no fault of AVSIM's. So, can anyone help here? Is it a problem with my options in IE or another setup related issue?Please note that I have tried deleting cookies and temporary internet files and all that, but to no avail.Thank you to anyone who can help.Cheers!John/Meridianhttp://www.iol.ie/~shamrockstudios/Signatu...7/MASigLeft.jpg

Guest Matt Johnson

Some of yesterday's fun resulted in some slight DNS problems.Make sure that www.avsim.com resolves to 205.252.249.32, and NOT .249.34.Regards,--M

Guest born2fly

Since updating internet explorer to version 7 i am unable to access the Avsim home page. When i go to the avsim website using www.avsim.com i am sent to the download page of the last file I downloaded on the previous time. After several attempts i finally get through. FS_Pilot