Sign in to follow this  
pager94

No functional fuel system?

Hi All, I have the A36 with SP1 installed. I noticed the other day on a short approx. 1hour flight that the fuel system does not work. I had the selector on the right tank and there was absolultely no decrease in the quantity of the right tank same as the left tank. I'm not expect PMDG level systems here. But even default FSX planes show a decrease in fuel quantity. Has anybody else noticed this issue? Cheers,Billybob

I always "disable" the fictional 'all' setting on the fuel selector when I load her up, but she then consumes the liquid gold in the charted values. So that's s actually nice work on the system, except for that fuel selector itself, letting the engine die when you switch tanks. Can you recheck if 'unlimited fuel' is off at your realism settings in FSX?

Good morning BillyBob: I have noticed the same thing. However, if I move my fuel selector to the opposite tank, she starts useing fuel realiatically from the selected tank thereafter. Happy flying:RTH

Hi All, I have the A36 with SP1 installed. I noticed the other day on a short approx. 1hour flight that the fuel system does not work. I had the selector on the right tank and there was absolultely no decrease in the quantity of the right tank same as the left tank. I'm not expect PMDG level systems here. But even default FSX planes show a decrease in fuel quantity. Has anybody else noticed this issue? Cheers,Billybob

Good morning BillyBob: I have noticed the same thing. However, if I move my fuel selector to the opposite tank, she starts useing fuel realiatically from the selected tank thereafter. Happy flying:RTH
Thanks guys. I will these a try on the next trip! Cheers,BB

I'm having trouble switching tanks at all. Stock A36 with SP1 installed and when it loads, fuel tank selector is set to all. I click on the selector handle and it goes to the Right tank. However, from that point forward, I'm unable to change it back to All or Left or anything. I've tried left clicking, right clicking, mouse wheel, etc. all to no avail. Any one else have this issue or is it just me. :)

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Click and drag seems to work the best for me.
Thanks Bert - seems like I tried that as well to no avail, but I'll give it another shot later this evening.~tb

Trevor Bair

My Real World Travels

Thanks Bert - seems like I tried that as well to no avail, but I'll give it another shot later this evening.
That worked, thanks Bert. Control was less than precise, but I was able to get it to move to the left tank for the first time in several cumulative hours of flying! im Not Worthy.gif

Trevor Bair

My Real World Travels