Sign in to follow this  
sameermankame8960

New Advance AIRBUS around the Corner

Hello Simmers.Good news for us simmers who are waiting for a decent AIRBUS for MSFS FSX .A year or so back Aerosoft launched their AIRBUS X Basic version.Now they are going to launch their AIRBUS X Pro as a new aircraft and Update who own the AIRBUS X Basic for a nominal cost.Lets See what it has for us. Keep Simming Sameer Mankame http://www.shop.aero...language=german http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/43346-airbus-x-version-2/page__st__0

I'm waiting for FSLabs version. If it's half as good as their Concorde X, it will be fantastic.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I'm waiting for FSLabs version. If it's half as good as their Concorde X, it will be fantastic.
Yeah me too, but as i do own Aerosofts, and havent really had a decent flight in it, i hope they nail it with the pro version.

Chris Howard

Must say I'm highly skeptical about this. It wouldn't be the first time that the release dates found in their shop end up being completely off.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Do we know anything about it though? I've heard of the project but that was a while ago. Have they announced any updates or testing yet?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Do we know anything about it though? I've heard of the project but that was a while ago. Have they announced any updates or testing yet?
They had one update a long time ago, but I also remember them saying that it took 4 years to create ConcX, so expect it to take a very, very long time to create the bus as well

The pic´s of the model look good. I don´t want to compare with the NGX but they´re somehow good. Hopefully they´ve got the systems somehow correct. Then it could be very interresting...

Idem

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

I'd settle for a bug free basic version right now. After seeing this thread I thought I'd take the bus out for a spin and downloaded the latest update - v.1.22. Now my throttles don't work. Annoyingly, they used to be fine. I checked the support forums and there's talk of various fixes, but frankly I find it all very confusing. I haven't kept abreast of the throttle 'issue' because up to now it didn't affect me. That's progress for you.Whistle.gif Shame. Oh well, I'll stick with the NGX for a bit. At least I can get it into the air. And I hope the 'advanced' bus sorts out this problem once and for all. Ian

Would be a price decision for me. I wasn't happy with the Airbus X at all, despite the knowledge about its 'lite' nature.So maybe the advanced thing does it right there and maybe comes with a nice upgrade offer. I've read about some thoughts there. I have no doubts that the FSL thing will be good, but there is no time scale on which I could rank it so far. The Wilcos collected too much dust now, so that (modern) Airbus gap indeed is one.I don't need much fancy optics, but some Airbus character. Sad enough, Wilco/Feelthere still leads that one for me.

After a little reading I came across a post regarding the FBW system, a fellow named Joshua Che has been working on a project found here. Registered version of FSUIPC is required, may give it a go.

\Robert Hamlich/

Well I am very impressed looking at the shots. I am not going to compare with the NGX But - if they model the FMS/MCDU - Autopilot system would be great. I remember the old PSS Airbus you had to press + or - to change the throttles into Climb mode, back in the days was great!

After a little reading I came across a post regarding the FBW system, a fellow named Joshua Che has been working on a project found here. Registered version of FSUIPC is required, may give it a go.
I must say I helps a lot. I won't say it makes for a full FBW replacement, but it patches up things really nicely.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case