Sign in to follow this  
AFAGNC

FS9 fscrew problem

I've installed fs2crew for the level-d 767 for both simulator (fs9 and fsx)on the same computer.In fsx all work fine, in fs9 it seems to fail to install fs2crew on the panel, because I click on the VS indicator and the fs2crew doesn't show up. ah, using voice edition

Hi Giorgio, Did you follow the directions for FS9? Did you run the LDS 767 (FS9 version) Config Manager and click "Save" as documented in the manual. (Make sure you run the FS9 767 Config Manager as an Admin!) It sounds like your FS9 767 panel.cfg files were not updated with the FS2Crew version. Best,

infact I opened the panel.cfg file (I've changed nothing of course) and I wasn't able to find any lines referring to fs2crew.now I try to repeat the wole installation

Hi, You don't need to repeat the installation. You just need to read the manual. As mentioned, all you probably need to do is run the 767 Configuration Manager (not the FS2Crew one) as an Admin and click the "update/save" button. Remember the FS9 version is a little different from the FSX version. Cheers,

thankyou so much, I've run the config manager and now it works... only a little problemit seems that when I try finish the flight while fs2crew is active, the simulator shut down immediatly. maybe it sisn't an fs2cerw problem