Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

FS Build

Can't seem to be able to export my flight plan to my NGX? Is there a patch for it, anyone know please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Yes sir there is an update of fsbuild . check on simmarket. its update 2.4 i guess. when exporting tick pmdg j41 format. Kaman Ba

Kaman and Bob, I already have the update but still FSBuild refuses to export it to my NGX, What is the sequence you guys use please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

I know what the problem is. You're exporting for the PMDG 737 when you appear to be flying the iFly 737Whistle.gif
If you have nothing constructive to say, please don't say anything!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Pah. No sense of humour.
Actually, you should realise that 'sarcasm' is the lowest wit.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi my friend, can you check the export path of your fsbuild in the export directories tab. click options on the left hand side and it should appear. Let me know. Kaman BA

I'm not in front of my FS computer now, but I tend to remember needing to move the exported file "down" one level into a new folder that the NGX is expecting it to be in. If you just explore up & down the directory tree you'll likely see them... Sherm

Hi my friend, can you check the export path of your fsbuild in the export directories tab. click options on the left hand side and it should appear. Let me know. Kaman BA
Hi Kaman, yes it goes to the main FSX folder.

Dave Taylor gb.png

It does export,them to the PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS, and not to the PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS/NGX, but the NGX FMC reads the routes from both paths, so you should be able to see the plans.

Paste this with your info such drive and username in the fsbuild2.cfg be shure to have 2.4.0.18[MS-FLIGHTSIMULATOR]FS_HOME=X:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT GAMES\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR XFSX_PLN=X:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\File di Flight Simulator XSB3_FP=X:\Users\XXXXXXX\DocumentsACTIVESKY=X:\USERS\XXXXXX\APPDATA\ROAMING\HIFI\ASE\WEATHER\

It does export,them to the PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS, and not to the PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS/NGX, but the NGX FMC reads the routes from both paths, so you should be able to see the plans.
Not for me :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Paste this with your info such drive and username in the fsbuild2.cfg be shure to have 2.4.0.18[MS-FLIGHTSIMULATOR]FS_HOME=X:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT GAMES\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR XFSX_PLN=X:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\File di Flight Simulator XSB3_FP=X:\Users\XXXXXXX\DocumentsACTIVESKY=X:\USERS\XXXXXX\APPDATA\ROAMING\HIFI\ASE\WEATHER\
Thanks Fabrizo but it didn't work :(

Dave Taylor gb.png