Sign in to follow this  
Adam Reed

CTD NGX

Hello guys I've just started having CTD (last couple of days), Around the Manchester/Liverpool area, one was when i was turning off the runway after landing at Liverpool and others have been on climbout and decent into Edinburgh (over Manchester area) I dont have any scenery for manchester and i have UK2000 Liverpool Extreme, but have flown there before in NGX and had no problems, It's now CTD on most flights. This is the event log; Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00000000Faulting process id: 0xe24Faulting application start time: 0x01cc8fcdf8b2de7dFaulting application path: B:\Flight Simulator X\fsx.exeFaulting module path: unknownReport Id: bd20129c-fbd6-11e0-afcf-1c6f65d944c7 Hope someone can help , cheers.

Adam

Have you done anything recently to your system? Changed settings, installed/uninstalled anything, registry scan, system restore, those kinds of things?

Hi MrKen thanks for the reply I dont recall doing anything like that, i used CCleaner last night (but first CTD Happened before i did that) , Other than that, nothing Ive just downloaded the most recent hotfix 3 i think, But havent tried that yet.

Adam

Hi MrKen thanks for the reply I dont recall doing anything like that, i used CCleaner last night (but first CTD Happened before i did that) , Other than that, nothing Ive just downloaded the most recent hotfix 3 i think, But havent tried that yet.
The latest HF is #4 and can be found here: http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/PMDG_737-8900_NGX_2987_Hotfix.ZIP/ Leffe

sorry thats the one ive got thank you, should this fix it ?
Possibly. Be sure you don't use a flight saved before the hotfix. I've read where that causes problems for some people.

hi guys, installed the latest hot fix, but nope , still having CTD's. this is the log Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3Faulting module name: xuipc.dll, version: 10.0.61261.0, time stamp: 0x4695574eException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0005b2b5Faulting process id: 0x2f4Faulting application start time: 0x01cc90206587f6f7Faulting application path: B:\Flight Simulator X\fsx.exeFaulting module path: B:\Flight Simulator X\xuipc.dllReport Id: d8fd0ad7-fc17-11e0-bd45-1c6f65d944c7 This seems to indicate xuipc.dll , what could be wrong with that? Today it was at FL190, all perfect, it happened when i wasnt touching the computer (.ie not selecting anything or changing view) by the way am using win 7 64 bit, and this is happening while online on IVAO. Any help is appreciated guys.. thanks

Adam

Do a search for that dll via "Start search among program...."I haven´t the NGX yet, waiting for the SP, but I did a search and couldn´t find that dll./ Leffe

hi Leffe, are you saying it should not be in there?? it is there, in fsx.. that is obviously whats causing it as its in the fault log, but what to do about it.. mmm

Adam