Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

New Pictures of PA-46 MALIBU JET PROP DLX for FSX

I need to have it! Any indication on when it'll be released? Just a small clue? Please?

I am all over this one!! Looks great guys! Any hints as to what kind of toys are in the panel?

I am all over this one!! Looks great guys! Any hints as to what kind of toys are in the panel?
Funny how the sun glare off the pilot's window blocks our view of the panel :Looking good!

Even 1 or 2 snapshots of the instrument panel would be sort of nice.I am excited about this release. It is fancy and interesting looking at the same time. I guess it's the way the engine is hiding under all that metal.

Keith Guillory

Man - that looks sooo good - please - please - please - just take your time with the flight model and hit the beta testers hard and heavy to keep the bug list short... I'll be soooo tempted to give Carenado another shot with this one... I'm hooked on these little turbo-prob jobs... Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Man - that looks sooo good - please - please - please - just take your time with the flight model and hit the beta testers hard and heavy to keep the bug list short... I'll be soooo tempted to give Carenado another shot with this one... I'm hooked on these little turbo-prob jobs...Regards,Scott
I do agree completely. If I was to pick on one thing though, it would be that I'd love to see some 3D props (when looking at them perpendicular). Just like that of Majestic's under-development Q400 and some of the A2A planes. I love that addition!

New preview pictures posted. Appears to be equipped with Garmin G600.Br,Tero

New preview pictures posted. Appears to be equipped with Garmin G600.Br,Tero
I think you're right looking at close-ups of the new pics. Beautiful model, I'm looking forward to it.Malibu.jpg

Or are they going to re-use the Aspen gauges that they developed for the A36?

Bert

Oooooo perhaps a G600 is the hardware of choice for the JP. Synthetic Vision would be awesome, but I'm sure there too many limitations within FSX.