Sign in to follow this  
loeb1

CTD after exit FSX solved !

Hi NGX Pilots !For all who have the ''CTD after exit FSX '' problem. just install the new version of FSUIPC4 ! My SystemWin7 64I7 97012bg ddr3GTX570 FSX + Accel. loeb1

I think it has to do with the licensing software that causes the CTD on exit. I've been using the latest FSUIPC and many other version of it and none seem to either fix or change the CTD on exit. Funny thing is that it doens't always CTD on exit. I'd say it CTD's about 80% of the time for me when I close FSX but I haven't found any set of circumstances that cause it and the only reason I mention the licensing software causing it, is because that was what Ryan said he believed was the cause. Glad that it seems to have cleared up for you though. Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

My experience is that it's less likely I'll get a CTD exiting FSX if I before exiting ends all other addons and change to a default FSX a/c like the Cessna 172. Since I do almost all flying online I always ends IvAp before exiting. Simply put...try to have FSX as "clean" as possible before exiting, at least this helped me with this specific problem.

Richard Åsberg

Hi NGX Pilots !For all who have the ''CTD after exit FSX '' problem. just install the new version of FSUIPC4 ! My SystemWin7 64I7 97012bg ddr3GTX570 FSX + Accel. loeb1
Hi LoebI agree with you, in the last 4 days I started using the latest version of FSUIPC (4.70b) and after reading your message I finish my flight with the NGX with "esc", was previously using ctrl + c.Well my FSX does not reboot, it behaves normally.The only problem was that I had with NGX has been resolved.I use FSX clean, only poisons recommended ******* Bojote, Shader 3 Mod and Texture Max Editor (FPS limitter). João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

On my system, I can confirm this now.I can honestly say I was very sceptical about this, but having seen it myself and multiple "wow, holy sh1t" later, no more CTD on exit.Now meaning when I start with the same livery/aircraft, I have the same settings as I wanted. Nice find im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Now, if only we can figure out the REX-NGX compatibility issue, I will be a happy camper

On my system, I can confirm this now.I can honestly say I was very sceptical about this, but having seen it myself and multiple "wow, holy sh1t" later, no more CTD on exit.Now meaning when I start with the same livery/aircraft, I have the same settings as I wanted. Nice find im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Now, if only we can figure out the REX-NGX compatibility issue, I will be a happy camper
I have not CTD with various versions of FSUIPC.I am using 4.726 now.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Sometimes "links" look like wrong place .. where did you get it (official FSUIPC site/address)?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

easy use rex as your textures and ase as your weather since i had issues with rex weather engine but now using ase

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Guest firehawk44

FWIW, I have FSUIPC version 4.60a, dated March 2010 in the Modules folder and have never had a problem exiting FSX after flying the 737NGX. Glad it fixes the CTD for many though. Best regards,Jim

Could someone possibly try this for me.. When in the FSX menu. Start off by selecting the airport first then the time & season, then the weather then select your NGX then fly now please let me know if you get crash to deskstop after a flight this way? Regards Steve These are the DLL's that have been logged in the event log as the faulting modules. There is no telling which one will be the offender it's a bit like playing poker. If FSX is exited to the main menu after a flight, sometimes a file can still be running in the back ground and will cause this fatal error. I have monitored this for years now. Aerosoft have done the same with the Airbus X. I really don't mean to poor water on anyone's theories but FSUIPC is not the answer here... For example ; If i do a flight lets ssay from Birmingham to Alicante.. use my AES at birmingham and then land at Alicante, park up then use AES to deboard, it is fine but if i exit FSX when the deboarding as not finished I GET CTD.. Well to be honest i really don't think this is the same for most but at the end of the day like i always say we all have different machines and different theories.. Another thing is msvcr90.dll error this means that there is more than one applications sharing the same dll file which does happen alot in FSX i personally have a registry cleaner and solved alot of problems for me.. Regards Steve

Sometimes "links" look like wrong place .. where did you get it (official FSUIPC site/address)?
Searched for FSUIPC and download using Google and ended up here -> http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html which I belive would be considered as the official site for FSUIPC.

Richard Åsberg

Correct.
Not quite Vaughan, Pete Dowson said that Enrico only posts his files there, not updates etc. It is not PD's official site, but Enrico's. The title of the web page gives that impression.To get the latest version and updates, it is recommended to download from the official Fsuipc forum, which of course will have the latest updates to FSUIPC and Makerunways etc.Hope that clears that up :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.