Sign in to follow this  
Dragon0912

UNABLE CRZ ALT

Hello, I was just doing a normal flight from KLAX to KSFO. My crz alt is 320. About FL200, "unable crz alt" showed.I only have 2 hours of fuel aboard, 120 passengers, cost index is 25, MCP is set to 32000. Max crz alt indicated is about FL380. Is it because the weather or something? From now on it kept on happening. Flightplan: KLAX VTU5 RZS J501 BSR BSR2 KSFO Thank you in advance,-Max Nein

It could be because your top of descent is going to be reached before your top of climb.

are you using fsinn? if so that program has a weather bug that causes issues like this.. see what your air temp reads once you get to alt.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

This didn't happened until flying in VATSIM. Could it be VATSIM or FSINN? lol-Max Nein EDIT: If it is FSINN, is there a fix/workaround?

This didn't happened until flying in VATSIM. Could it be VATSIM or FSINN? lol-Max Nein EDIT: If it is FSINN, is there a fix/workaround?
Yea, disable FSINN weather by default and use an external program. Go to SET->General->Weather and check/tick the box "Disable weather by default" The problem is extremely high temperature above FL200 or so. Temperature goes up instead of down, and the plane just can't get any performance at all in +50C.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo