Sign in to follow this  
harpsi

Sounds

Hi Is there any program which adds realistic sounds to an airport? (Sounds for AI aircrafts, people talking, ground or pushback trucks and so on) harpsi

Hi Is there any program which adds realistic sounds to an airport? (Sounds for AI aircrafts, people talking, ground or pushback trucks and so on) harpsi
If you have ORBX FTX then the majority of their aiports have some of what you are looking for. Bryan.

If you have ORBX FTX then the majority of their aiports have some of what you are looking for. Bryan.
I have one airport and I am not listening to any sounds in the airport... Only AI traffic when landing or taking off. harpsi

I have one airport and I am not listening to any sounds in the airport... Only AI traffic when landing or taking off. harpsi
As I say the majority have birds singing, people talking that kind of thing, but you are best to make sure you have the latest libary from ORBX. Bryan.

As I say the majority have birds singing, people talking that kind of thing, but you are best to make sure you have the latest libary from ORBX. Bryan.
And for other airports like Aerosoft for example? harpsi

And for other airports like Aerosoft for example? harpsi
I don't think Aerosoft aiports have any environment sounds, but don't quote me on that, have a look at their product pages. Bryan.

"Sound Environment X" ? Don't have it myself, but see it advertised from time to time.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...