Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

UT2 + G3d.dll

Does anybody ever get this error when they are near there Arrival Airport and UT2 freezes (like it noramlly does) to load the traffic and then a G3d.dll happens? This doesn't happen every flight but I've been getting a couple times?Cheers

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Does anybody ever get this error when they are near there Arrival Airport and UT2 freezes (like it noramlly does) to load the traffic and then a G3d.dll happens? This doesn't happen every flight but I've been getting a couple times? Cheers
Hi, I have had G3d.dll errors with UT2 and tracked them back to GA AI aircraft I had added to the various daily schedule types. I deduced that what was happening was that FSX called for the aircraft according to the traffic schedule but couldn't produce the aircraft model properly. Could be an unfound texture, bad Aircraft.CFG file etc. Now I check any aircraft I want to include in the UT2 GA schedule by adding a panel (if it hasn't got one) puttting it in my Aircraft folder and selecting it in FSX to check that the aircraft is sound. I haven't added any commercial aircraft to UT2 but I would think that the problem could include those aircraft as well.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Can I turn GA Traffic off in UT2? I see a Weekly and Daily Option, but I dont even know what that means.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

OK so turn that off and will I still see my "small" airliners like e190, SF340 JS41 type of airline traffic?

Ron Hamilton

OK so turn that off and will I still see my "small" airliners like e190, SF340 JS41 type of airline traffic?
You will see all the Comercial traffice that is supplied as part of the UT2 traffic. For specific arrcraft types open UT2 selecte aircraft repaints then select <UT2Weekly_Official> database then drop down the "select Equipment Type" box and it lists all the commercial aircraft included with UT2 scheduled commercial traffic. All the types you mentioned are there.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Ok so the Daily Traffic if I disable that then I will only see the airlines! Thanks What is a realistci setting for ut2 in ORBX Au? I have a 2500k OC to 5.0ghz and a GTX 480.

Ron Hamilton

I have 2600 running at 4.6 and run UT2 at 95% commercial traffic in the USA. So with the reduced volume of Australian traffic you should be able to go for it and switch the jetway movement on if that's your thing.

John

Thanks a lot for you help man, I appreciate it!

Ron Hamilton