Hello, I currently have an Asus CG5720 BP0003 running an amazing (sleep.png ) nVIDIA GeForce GT 220. Back when this was "newer" it was great! But with new addons(and seeing other videos being posted on youbtube) it is very outdated and in need of an upgrade. I was looking around and have my eyes set on a GeForce GTX 560 TI to replace my current 220. I have checked to make sure that it will work/fit into my current system, however I wanted to take a minute to see if anyone else had upgraded recently, and if so, to what? I am about a month away from buying one, so I would like to see what other people have, or if you have a 560ti, how do you like it? Thanks!

Are you sure the PSU will handle a 560Ti?

Are you sure the PSU will handle a 560Ti?
Yup, talked it over with geek squad too just to confirm that everything will work. I just need to check again to be sure it will fit in the tower as my current card is 6.6 and the new one is 9 (inches).