Sign in to follow this  
denver69

Service based failures

Just curious if this is a statistically correct amount of failures for this aircraft as long as the pilot treats the aircraft properlly. So that would mean that the engine would almost never quit and there would be more nuissance type failures. Is there fairly good reliability if one use the maintenece button before every flight. I for one notice 1-2 failures active starting every flight. One is allways the brakes! I think this is a bug. Also on a takeoff out of KSNA I had a pressurization issue. Seems so far there may be many more failures than statistical as I have a failure on almost every flight however all but 1 have been on the ground at initialization of the aircraft in FSX. What can we expect with this setting?

Just curious if this is a statistically correct amount of failures for this aircraft as long as the pilot treats the aircraft properlly. So that would mean that the engine would almost never quit and there would be more nuissance type failures. Is there fairly good reliability if one use the maintenece button before every flight. I for one notice 1-2 failures active starting every flight. One is allways the brakes! I think this is a bug. Also on a takeoff out of KSNA I had a pressurization issue. Seems so far there may be many more failures than statistical as I have a failure on almost every flight however all but 1 have been on the ground at initialization of the aircraft in FSX. What can we expect with this setting?
your flight will be good if you turn the serve based failure off , btw run every checklist procedure will prevent the overhead problems Big Grin.gif . . .

What can we expect with this setting?
Failures tongue.png Well honestly, not really. I have about 100 flights with Service Based Failures turned on now and The onest thing I ever got was a brake failure and an APU failure (which was my fault BTW, because I hadn't any fuel onbaord. So no wonder that the APU broke down when turning it on blush.png) But the engines and everything are very reliable, just as in a real 737NG.In my opinion it is very much fun to konw that maybe someting will happen. Anyway you should have access to the QRH when flying with the SBFs on.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!