Sign in to follow this  
JC75

Engine Failure - Fire - Followed by Hydraulic Leak

As Ive now completed a round the world trip in my NGX - I decided to play about with the falure module to practice some emergencies and Non-Normal ops. I set it up to give me an engine 2 cut at VR - with a fire on engine 2 seconds later. Well that was interesting to say the least! Really showed how it be great to have that SDK now, and have something like FS2CREW to be able to get various commands done as your FO! Anyhow, having managed to run through the QRH and be in some form of stable climb in preperation to return to the field for landing - I next get a Low Pressure and overheat warning on my B hydraulics. It appears its leaking! QRH out again and wow that really added to the mix having to use ALTN Rudder, Flaps, no YAW damper etc - again where is my FO again when you need him (SDK please!!!!) However after a succesful landing - and taxi back to stand the engineers came out to fix my plane up - however non of them seem to be qualified at filling the Hydraulics back up again! I have 32RF for my B system and It cant topped up! Apart from loading a default panel state (does this however lose my service based failure counters?) is there any way to get things back to normal as I dont want it topping up or fixing other things! On aside note - for those who are looking for some cool things to do with the NGX the failures module is a really great thing to try when you bored of just hopping about and the weather is too nice to make approaches interesting!