Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Need help with proper way to taxi Duke turbine

I need help with taxing the duke, what is the proper way to use the throttle, prop, and conditioning levers. Looked through guide but did not see any info. Thanks Perry

prop levers will most likely be full RPM......(Max position) I think that the condition levers should be in low idle (if there is a low idle position) if not then have those max forward as well. This info is worth as much as you paid for it.....just fyi. I am going off of prior knowledge and a whole bunch of hangar talk.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Prop lever at full RPM, and throttle mostly closed. You should command the plane via the condition lever.

I always have the prop lever full forward, then for paved surfaces I leave the throttle alone and advance the condition lever. For unpaved surfaces I leave the condition lever in low idle and use the throttle...G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron