Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

WHAT THE .....?

Hi all.I bought cloud9 bergen x last night. I installed it this morning, did 2 flights and this evening i got this. None of the buildings at all my fsdt airports are visible so i tried reinstalling the latest addon manager but nothing. I installed shade as well this morning which is amazing by the way. Other people reported this today on the fsdt forumAny ideasKaman BA

It seems like you need to load Bergen first then your others due to Bergen being older than the scenerys you all ready have loaded, you will have to uninstall all of them and start with Bergen then your newer fsdt airports happened to me pain but thats the only way around it, happened to me after loading ksfo after klax.

Rich Sennett

Other people reported this today on the fsdt forumAny ideas
Really? Just looked at their forum and didnt see anything of the same reported today, except for a gut with an issue with KLAX and P3D.Why not ask on the FSDT forum since its FSDT related and not PMDG related.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

because i have these bps when loading pmdgs aircrafts.
What are bps?Did you remember to turn off your virus scanner when you installed it? That has beeb know to cause issues with their software.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

As you can see i have tons of add ons and i installed them as we usually do , anti virus off, admin mode etc

I do not believe it is necessary for you to reinstall all those sceneries again. I never have had to do that before. The thing that probably happened was by installing an older scenery it installed older files and you need to reinstall the very latest addon manager for everything to work correctly again.1) Uninstall Virutali Addon ManagerX and remove all even though it says some of your sceneries will not run without it.2) Download and install the very newest one. http://www.virtualis...donmanagerX.exeThis has always solved any problem I ever had with FSDT or Cloud 9.

I reinstalled everything, plus the stand alone manager: same issue, no buildings at all my fsdt airports, no couatl in my fsx menu. couatl keeps crashing

I reinstalled everything, plus the stand alone manager: same issue, no buildings at all my fsdt airports, no couatl in my fsx menu. couatl keeps crashing
Had the same problem but for me the building where there and THEN dissapeared. Thought it was a temporary bug. I'll do some tests this evening.

Well since you still have not got it working its probably time to head over to the FSDT forum and ask for help. They can better help you with that issue than anyone here can.

Ho great Straight%20Face.gif . I found out they also use simconnect. This issue is probably the same as the EFB not showing traffic. All simconnect connections are being used by the NGX. Nothing left for other addons. As far as I know there is no fix. Sorry for the bad news. If you find something else, let us know please because I also use FSDreamteam scenery.

Had the same problem but for me the building where there and THEN dissapeared. Thought it was a temporary bug. I'll do some tests this evening.
Isn't that the same thing that happens in demo mode? You may need to reactivate your airports for some odd reason.

Isn't that the same thing that happens in demo mode? You may need to reactivate your airports for some odd reason.
Interresting.... I'll give that a shot.Thanks