I am presently using on 1 monitor and have considered using another monitor sitting next to it. Both have equal capabilities and I am using a GTX 560 Ti with dual outputs. Anyone using dual monitor setup with a single graphics card? If this is feasible, how would it may affect my frame rate display? Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

I Wouldnt consider using anything but dual monitors. Easy, works great. very little if any FPS impact. I cant seem to get the "popular" frame limiter programs working correctly no matter what settings. I find the FS one works fine.\EVGA 470 GTX OC
Even better, triple monitors via a second GPU.ARDreamFleet Bonanza at Pemberton BC

Thanks for responding. I am a little bit confused now after reading responses on other forums. Is it true that I must use windowed mode only and it would really drag my frame rates down using my video card? I want to use the second monitor for things like outside views, map displays and etc. I am not interested in widening the forward view out the cockpit. Could I still use full screen? I also have a EVGA GTX 285 graphics card. Could I use it also in the same pc to accomplish this if using 1 graphics card would drag frame rate way down?

Thanks for responding. I am a little bit confused now after reading responses on other forums. Is it true that I must use windowed mode only and it would really drag my frame rates down using my video card? I want to use the second monitor for things like outside views, map displays and etc. I am not interested in widening the forward view out the cockpit. Could I still use full screen? I also have a EVGA GTX 285 graphics card. Could I use it also in the same pc to accomplish this if using 1 graphics card would drag frame rate way down?
In my screen shot, the outer monitors are displaying additional FS views - Left Forward & Right Forward giving a total Field of View of 3 x 45º or 135º. When the outer views are each shifted a few degrees in Panel Cfg to compensate for the monitor bezels, your brain sees a single image of about 146º FOV. This is approx. what good human vision produces without rolling the eyeballs or turning one's head.On my old AMD 1.8 'puter (2 GeForce FX5200 GPUs) I could not make full screen work but others report the opposite.I can see no performance hit due to opening instrument panel popups- except for large popups such as Overhead or COM.The additional VIEWs DO impact FPS somewhat but the overall effect is spectacular. Reason is that since there is only one CPU - then only one view is being updated at any moment- the other two are frozen- and that means perfection for 2/3 of the scene that your brain is seeing.As long as your system can achieve a CONSTANT 16-18 FPS with integrated triple views you are in hog heaven visually!I would NEVER go back to just a single view- that's like looking at the world through a telescope!AR