Sign in to follow this  
gusifer

Strange FMC issue

Hello there,I have a small issue with the PMDG NGX. A couple of days ago I was on a flight and beginning the approach ATC cleared me to a vor I could not find, so i entered the code for it wrong on the fmc and actually entered a VOR that was behind me. The FMC went crazy and the airplane literally froze... could not disengage the AP to fly manually, AP did not respond, it froze in mid flight I had to abort the flight.Yesterday I was on a long flight and left the plane flying itself... I came back to the room after i had overshot the airport by about 30 nm... when i tried to begin the descent i learned it had happened again... airplane totally frozen.... Anybody know of this issue or how to resolve?

could you tell me how to get the hotfix? it is not in the download section of the website...

Hi Gusifer, (don't forget to sign your name to your posts)Did you have the VOR pointer displayed on the ND?

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg