Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Herky231 is now gone

Herky231 has been banned. Totally unacceptable behavior and definitely a violation of our terms of use.

Thanks!Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

What did i miss something good!LOL.gif I always miss the best ones.Honestly what did he do.

What did i miss something good!LOL.gif I always miss the best ones.Honestly what did he do.
Posted the same topic 5-6 times, evidently using a video to threaten dropping pmdg for ifly(?) if they don't release the sdk so he can have his fs2crew...

Posted the same topic 5-6 times, evidently using a video to threaten dropping pmdg for ifly(?) if they don't release the sdk so he can have his fs2crew...
Oh one of those.

AVSIM has this posted on the main page. Guess FS2Crew is behind scheule because they do not have the SDK? Might be what all the fuss was about.On The Horizonsep_bar.gifPosted: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 23:54The developer of FS2Crew is currently working on a new project that will be of interest to PMDG 737 NGX pilots. In addition to developing integrated Flight Crew simulations for FSX and FS9 aircraft, FS2Crew is also currently working on releasing something totally new and different: an "Audio" ground school for the 737NG series.While this ground school is primarily aimed at real-world 737NG pilots preparing for initial or recurrent training, PMDG 737 NGX simmers who want to acquired advanced 737NG systems knowledge at the professional level will also be able to use and benefit from this new concept. The audio training is recorded by a real-world 737NG Captain who brings a wealth of personal experience to the product. ETA for the new 737 Audio training: Late October.

AVSIM has this posted on the main page. Guess FS2Crew is behind scheule because they do not have the SDK? Might be what all the fuss was about.On The Horizonsep_bar.gifPosted: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 23:54The developer of FS2Crew is currently working on a new project that will be of interest to PMDG 737 NGX pilots. In addition to developing integrated Flight Crew simulations for FSX and FS9 aircraft, FS2Crew is also currently working on releasing something totally new and different: an "Audio" ground school for the 737NG series.While this ground school is primarily aimed at real-world 737NG pilots preparing for initial or recurrent training, PMDG 737 NGX simmers who want to acquired advanced 737NG systems knowledge at the professional level will also be able to use and benefit from this new concept. The audio training is recorded by a real-world 737NG Captain who brings a wealth of personal experience to the product. ETA for the new 737 Audio training: Late October.
That'd be something that doesn't use the SDK that you linked. It's not FS2Crew per se.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

That'd be something that doesn't use the SDK that you linked. It's not FS2Crew per se.
Yeah I know that Zach but the fact that FS2Crew is doing NGX stuff you can bet thats next on their list. The guy was probably ticked cause he wanted FS2Crew for the NGX. They are just gonna have to wait until PMDG is ready to release the SDK. Too bad. rolleyes.gif

Yeah I know that Zach but the fact that FS2Crew is doing NGX stuff you can bet thats next on their list. The guy was probably ticked cause he wanted FS2Crew for the NGX. They are just gonna have to wait until PMDG is readyto release the SDK. Too bad. rolleyes.gif
Sorry Paul. I see what you mean there.And don't roll those eyes at me mister or you're going to get it!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules