Sign in to follow this  
upupup

PSS 777-300ER AA livery

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find an AA repaint for the 777-300ER. I've seen repaints for the -200LR but yet to find one for the 300.Thanks,Jamie

I realize this topic is over two years old, but I saw there had been no replies.  I was also looking for such a repaint and could not find one.  So, I went on airliners.net and found a photo of N717AN, a B777-300ER in the new AAL colors.  I just completed a repaint of the JF/PSS B777-300ER in AAL's new colors using that photo as a guideline.  I've got some final tweaking of lines to do and then I will submit to the file library for eventual download.

Randy

Hi R andy,

First of I would like to thank you for the PSS B773 AAL livery. You did not have to research and do the livery but you did and i'm so grateful.

Thank you sir. :)

P.S. An American livery for the PSS B772 would be icing on a cake.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.