CH Eclipse Yoke I never understood why anyone would fly a 737 with a flightstick ?

Rich Sennett

CH Eclipse Yoke I never understood why anyone would fly a 737 with a flightstick ?
HelloI agree I could not imagine using a joystick to fly an airliner unless it was an airbus.If you mainly fly GA that use sticks or military stuff then I can see the attraction but for a 737 then you need a decent yoke and rudder pedals.

Finally i buyed a G940 system ...It's installed, but i need help to calibrate and asignate axis in FSUIPC!!!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I agree Rich, IMO the problem is, I simply could not fly with a yoke that feels plasticky and toy like. To me, personally, I prefer to fly with the finest of alloy joysticks to fly the NGX rather than something that looks like the real thing but in reality feels like a cheap imitation. As I said, only my opinion and I'm sure there are many guys with different views, but at the end of the day, if we were all the same, life would be very boring, and in particular, simming!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Ok, i have the G940 calibrated by FSUIPC (Registered).In my old Wingman 3D i can move the VC and exterior view pressing the selector view.How i can move the VC view with the G940 pressing that selector?EDIT: I think i should use the selector below that i painted.5ckjlz.jpg

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Anyone can help me?

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Sorry Jose, I'm unfamiliar with your controller....

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776