Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Super Super Super Shiny Alaskan Flight

Shalom and greetings all my pals,Allow me to present super shiny Boeing MONSTER ENGINES 777-200LR's nice flight from PASC Deadhorse located in Deadhorse near Prudhoe Bay on the North Slope of Alaska to PANC Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport located 4 nautical miles (7.4 km) southwest of downtown Anchorage, AlaskaTaxiing to short of runway 4ow4.jpgow2.jpgow3.jpgEntering into runway 4 for take off while showing gorgeous reflection of sunriseow5.jpgow6.jpgAirborne on climb to FL350 turning to south to head to intercept PIPET toward PANCOW7.jpgStill climbing to FL350 featuring super gorgeous shine showing reflections of sunsetow8.jpgow9.jpgOn descent from FL350 to 10,000 ft to head to intercept TKA past famous Mount McKinley in Denali National Park which is the highest mountain peak in North America with a summit elevation of 20,320 feet.ow10.jpgow11.jpgSince regulations of those forums do not allow more than ten screenshots, please go to this link to view rest of exciting flight:http://vatil.org.il/vatil/board/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38670Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!!!Regards,Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Nice shots!Btw. you CAN post more than 10 pictures. Just open a new topic calling it "Super Super Super Shiny Alaskan Flight part 2" or something else. :(

Guest venustus01

Nice ones Aharon!I can see my reflection on the fuselage!Rav Todot!

Nice shots mate. Kind of makes me want to reinstall FS9 again for old times sake. Is that a/c and paint available for FSX also or just FS9?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks all for kind words!!!

Nice shots mate. Kind of makes me want to reinstall FS9 again for old times sake. Is that a/c and paint available for FSX also or just FS9?
Jim,I fly on only FSX. The POSKY 777-200s work well in FSX and so the liveries for all models of POSKY 777s do, too!!!!Regards,Aharon

signCopy.jpg