Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drpittbull

1 problem + 1 Question

Hello Everyone!First I will start with the trouble...I have Saitek x52 pro Joystick and pedals, but when I've tried to bind my Joystick buttons to PMDG key commands (AT, AP, TOGA) It just doesn't work!I press set button, I press my joystick... but nothing is appearin in the box! I tried everything just like explained in the manual... but still nothing!I have tried to write the button name in Word (Button 01, Button 06 e.t.c) and then copy it into PMDG by pressing PASTE, but that box still doesn't show anything!FSX itself perfectly recognises my joystick buttons, but when I set them in the FS settings, most of commands like TOGA do not work in PMDG itself!your assistance would be greatly apreciated as I have tried to resolve this in so many ways! But still no luck!I just don't understand how to make PMDG to recognise my Joystick buttons!And Now a Question... Since 737 NGX came out with all it's beautifull Graphics and textures, I wanted to find out wether PMDG will try to Upgrade the cockpit textures of their 747-400 Queen of skies product? I absolutely love that aircraft, and it is by far the best 747 aircraft add-on out there. But now, every time I fly it i cannot help to notice outdated graphics inside the cockpit. Functionality wise that product is still Amazing! But It would be great if PMDG would update the visuals! I think that many of us including myself would pay for such a possibility!If anyone knows about something like this being mentioned before, please tell me about where did it get to.Or perhaps if PMDG development team member could tell me whether it would be possible to do this, maybe perhaps it has already been considered, or even perhaps in development already? Best regards,Eric Kaufman

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ive never tried binding buttons directly with the plane, but fsuipc (an addon definitely worth having) will let you bind those buttons to keystrokes. You could then bind that keystroke to the action of your choice.There will be no updates to the current 744. I've heard that they plan a complete remake, but I don't know if that's true or just rumor.Edit: Some users are working on new vc textures.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/351316-anyone-interested-in-an-hd-texture-upgrade-for-the-vc/