Sign in to follow this  
hippyonenine

Interesting few weeks FS9

just about to purchaseFS Dreamteam KLAXFlightbeam KSFOUK2000 London CityFly Tampa LGAVWhoever said FS9 dying off - looks stronger than everJohn

Guest venustus01

I agree John!Thats why I'm still with it after all these years.Party.gif

Plus many more to come soon or some time later, e.g.:- Dusseldorf EDDL (German Airports Team)- Yekaterinburg USSS (Aerosoft)- probably Salzburg LOWS (Gianni)- remade Zurich LSZH (FSDT)- Belfast City EGAC - free! http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70216- Anchorage PANC (Sim-Wings)- Miami KMIA (LatinVFR)....... plus some surprises to come yet, I am sure... cool.pngBy the way, have you guys seen the recently released freeware SCPE aerodrome?Not that it is a large intenational airport to visit, but to me it looks much better than FSX, lol!22Kopie.pnghttp://www.fsdevelop...ad.php?t=112431

Guest venustus01

Rafal, that looks brilliant!!

EGAC Belfast 2012 is also looking very nice. I didn't know about this one at all - Thanks for letting us know Rafal!

You're welcome, mates!It is always pleasure to bring good news to fellow simmers around the world.And yes, those sceneries are (going to be) simply outstanding.

just about to purchaseFS Dreamteam KLAXFlightbeam KSFOUK2000 London CityFly Tampa LGAVWhoever said FS9 dying off - looks stronger than everJohn
Can I borrow your credit card when you're done with it John? LOL Seriously, all of those except SFO are on my "to buy" list but unless Santa Claus decides on a very early visit, some of them may have to wait a little while longer!BUT YOU ARE RIGHT --- FS9 STILL LIVES!!!!!Love.gif

Plus many more to come soon or some time later, e.g.:- Dusseldorf EDDL (German Airports Team)- Yekaterinburg USSS (Aerosoft)- probably Salzburg LOWS (Gianni)- remade Zurich LSZH (FSDT)- Belfast City EGAC - free! http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70216- Anchorage PANC (Sim-Wings)- Miami KMIA (LatinVFR)....... plus some surprises to come yet, I am sure... cool.pngBy the way, have you guys seen the recently released freeware SCPE aerodrome?Not that it is a large intenational airport to visit, but to me it looks much better than FSX, lol!22Kopie.pnghttp://www.fsdevelop...ad.php?t=112431
That's great Rafal thanks for the information. There is a beautiful rendition of Yekaterinburg USSS available on AVSIM.RU and I thought Aerosoft have stopped developing for FS9 !! Tristan

There is a beautiful rendition of Yekaterinburg USSS available on AVSIM.RU
Yes, it is one of my all times favourite sceneries, together with Novosibirsk Tolmachevo. They are absolutely brilliant!Too bad Yekaterinburg is not AES supported even though I have requested it more than once.
I thought Aerosoft have stopped developing for FS9
Well, I hope nobody will shoot me for expressing my opinion here, but I'd say: don't worry about what Mathijs writes in the AS forums.He, like some other developers, would love all simmers to go FSX, as from the economical point of view it clearly is best to invest and take profits from making addons for ONE platform.Unfortunately for him there are still too many FS9ers for it to happen, so they do get FS9 sales (even if they are lower than FSX ones). And sales mean money, so the FS9 production will continue. wink.pngGood for us!