Hi there,I am a long time ASE user (ASX, ASA...), pretty satisfied with the app.I also have a tablet PC with moving map, connected to virtual GPS thanks to FSUIPC. What I really miss, is a weather overlay. I use Jeppesen FlightDeck (v3.3, pretty old, but with weather capability), it only works with WxWorx subscription (expensive for a simmer) through XMLink. Since I do have a detailed weather in ASE, I would like to incorporate it there, would it be possible at all through XMLink?I know Xgauge works through SimConnect on a networked PC, so this should work also. I do not have any knowledge of XMLink so far...

Hi,I'm not familiar with FlightDeck or XMLink, but you should be able to also run ASE on the client (tablet) computer as an alternative. Have you tried this? This theoretically would enable all ASE functionality including the map from the tablet.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

I will go with it, it does not look difficult according to the manual.Is it possible to connect to the ASE database from outside? If Yes, which port would it be?

Connect to the ASE database from outside? There is 3rd party extensibility information in the readme.RTF file and you can access data files and/or lookup station wx information. The standard networked configuration for ASE communicates with simconnect directly for wx control and file access for station database access and xgauge imagery updates.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thanks Damian for the help. I have installed ASE on network PC and using it in a 'standard' way.