Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

I love having fun with my wife..

so I'm one of the lucky guys who gets to stay home and work out of my house while my wife leaves and goes to her office job. I always like to see her off every morning and this morning, when she got in the car and the seat belt not fastened chime went off, I said, in a real low serious voice, "you are cleared for pushback and engine start" To which I get rolling eyes and shakes head. silly I know, but I had way to much fun, cause I know what she would think of it.Sometimes, If I really want to drive her nutty, everytime I'm in the car with her and were going somewhere, I insist that the a/c is off BEFORE engine start to make sure that the electrical systems don't get blown - to which.. I get, "HONEY, THIS IS NOT AN AIRPLANE!!!.....ohhh dear, dear Lord help me..."LOL

Ciao!

It's always comforting to know I'm not alone in doing similar things ;)) makes one feel a bit more sane about the insane passion for this hobby.Keep at it, and thanks for the chuckle!!

Alan

so I'm one of the lucky guys who gets to stay home and work out of my house while my wife leaves and goes to her office job. I always like to see her off every morning and this morning, when she got in the car and the seat belt not fastened chime went off, I said, in a real low serious voice, "you are cleared for pushback and engine start" To which I get rolling eyes and shakes head. silly I know, but I had way to much fun, cause I know what she would think of it.Sometimes, If I really want to drive her nutty, everytime I'm in the car with her and were going somewhere, I insist that the a/c is off BEFORE engine start to make sure that the electrical systems don't get blown - to which.. I get, "HONEY, THIS IS NOT AN AIRPLANE!!!.....ohhh dear, dear Lord help me..."LOL
Sounds a little like me, I work from home and see my girl off every morning. The funny thing is that she knows that as soon as she leaves the house I will spend more time flying the sim, napping, working out, browsing FS forums or doing any number of things not work related. I just make sure that I am always awake and look like I did something by the time she gets home so it doesn't appear that I was goofing off all day, lol.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

How do you bring your Wife in for a landing?Stan

How do you bring your Wife in for a landing?Stan
With a well lit up and long strip, how else! LOL.gif

With a well lit up and long strip, how else! LOL.gif
Whahaha! Great one there Word Not Allowed, seriously. And I can add another euphemism for "to do it". Nice, gonna try it out with some people, see how they react.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Whahaha! Great one there Word Not Allowed, seriously. And I can add another euphemism for "to do it". Nice, gonna try it out with some people, see how they react.
Hahaha, thx. Share your experience afterwards LOL.gif

Yeah it's a rough life sitting around at home all day. Actually, for the next few days my, "job," is flying the NGX 600,700 flight after flight after flight. Not sure how I'll get through the day.

Noah Bryant

Hi Noah...<< Yeah it's a rough life sitting around at home all day. Actually, for the next few days my, "job," is flying the NGX 600,700 flight after flight after flight. Not sure how I'll get through the day. >>Ha !I also have 'fun' with my missus. I'm retired, and it is really hard work - I dunno how I found time to go to work.I do have to go and sit outside for a while every now and again - the noise of the NGX's engines on all day get a little tiring, so does 'Will you turn that thing DOWN !' that I often get from her... Cry.gifAt least when she goes out I can turn up the volume to 'Window Rattling Mode' for a while.....but I manage...LMAO.gifRegardsBill

Hahaha, thx. Share your experience afterwards LOL.gif
I can tell you people are a little perplexed tongue.png

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case