Sign in to follow this  
larshgf

The Aeroworx X-treme King Air B200 in FSX?

Does anybody know if The Aeroworx X-treme King Air B200 will function in FSX?Best RegardsLars

Unfortunately, it doesn't. Flight1 took over the rights from Aeroworx, but it's uncertain if they will ever build it.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

oh man I wish it would but I don't think it does... not 100% sure though and this just makes me ich for the Carenado C90

Ciao!

There are several threads here on this topic that might shed some more light on issues with this. I have yet to get it perfect but have flown the Aeroworx/Flight 1 King Air in FSX. It has been a long time since I tried to use it and I can't recall what my specific issues were. Some problems were probably related to the primary navigation gauges. I'm sorry I can't recall the issues. I might run a search on the topic to see what I stated in previous posts. I have even considered replacing gauges. Still I remember a post from someone with real world King Air time and making mention to how not so great the flight dynamics were for this product.

Keith Guillory

The analog instruments version does definitely fly in FSX (the glass cockpit versions don't show the glass instruments). The main bug on my setup is using the vc where most mouse clicks result in the right engine going into 'afterburner' mode! I use keyboard commands for the autopilot to get round this. I have had several excellent flights in FSXDave

Intel I7-4770 3.4Ghz
16 Gb RAM
nVidia GTX770 2Gb
Windows 8.1 64 bit
P3D 4.4/3.4 FSX SE

If you are a virtual 3d panel purest, ignore this reply.However, if you still like 2d panels and that is acceptable, with a few edits and modifications she flies fine as far as I am concerned in FSX. The revisions I have made to get it to work are ONLY for the 2d panel.If you are interested in what I have toward that end, contact me by email at:rthodgestoo@frontier.comI will be glad to reply and send you what I have. If you are interested, be sure your email provider limitations relative to your capacity for receiving is reasonably empty as there will be multiple emails due to size limitations for attachments.Respectfully:RTH

Now I remember there was an issue with the throttles going crazy on their own initiative.

Keith Guillory

Thank you for the answers. It's a pitty that this fantastic aircraft is not rebuild for FSX!