Sign in to follow this  
j1o2h3n4

Atn.Gauge will not load

Hi all,Just booted up FS9 and selected the 737-800 and got the message "unable to load........"see attachment.I've replaced this file with one from my backups file on a remote disk, but still receive this message. This occurs no matter which PMDG 737 I select.Any ideas, anyone?With regards JohnT

Hi all,Just booted up FS9 and selected the 737-800 and got the message "unable to load........"see attachment.I've replaced this file with one from my backups file on a remote disk, but still receive this message. This occurs no matter which PMDG 737 I select.Any ideas, anyone?With regards JohnT
Have no idea - it's not a PMDG gauge and certainly not a part of the standard panels...EDIT: That's part of the pushback gauge - you must be running a Win7 x64. See this post http://forum.avsim.net/topic/276661-etienne-martin-pushback-gauge-with-win-7/ DJ

Hi DJ,thanks for the response.As it turns out you are correct on both counts - It is the pushback gauge and yes I have a WIn7 64bit. I'm running FS9 on the C: drive in compatability mode.Just cannot understand what has altered since the last time I ran FS9.A mate and I have been trying all night installing/re-installing Pushback in all it's different versions, but no success still get the error message.Will now have a look at your link and will report back to-morrow on progress.Thanks again.Regards Johnt

Hi DJ,Couldn't wait, did not believe it could be that easy.But it was, excellent detective work by you.Consider yourself on my Christmas Card list, many thanks for that pointer.My mate can now try to replace some of the hair he tore out to-night and stop giving me sideways glances. With that " Yes. I know you haven't , altered anything, and that will be right" look.All I can think of to cause this in the first place, must have been one of those interminable windows updates, but all well that ends well heh.Many Regards JohnT

Hi DJ,Couldn't wait, did not believe it could be that easy.But it was, excellent detective work by you.Consider yourself on my Christmas Card list, many thanks for that pointer.My mate can now try to replace some of the hair he tore out to-night and stop giving me sideways glances. With that " Yes. I know you haven't , altered anything, and that will be right" look.All I can think of to cause this in the first place, must have been one of those interminable windows updates, but all well that ends well heh.Many Regards JohnT
My pleasure...DJ