Sign in to follow this  
MikeT707

Microsoft, for the November update please show or tell us.....

What would you like to see or know in the November update? Who knows, maybe they will grant somebody's wish.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Seeing as they only update every few months, it's pretty unlikely there will be an update in November.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

Anything else than Hawaii!!
+1I'm so tired of Hawaiian screen shots.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Seeing as they only update every few months, it's pretty unlikely there will be an update in November.
Huh? There was a September and also October update... they said monthly. It's expectable that there is gonna be a November update.

Yes please anywhere else besides Hawaii, and by that I don't mean pictures of the sky! A little more detail in the news section wouldn't go astray either.

Could they post a few pictures of The Big Island? Preferably around the North Kohala area, as that's where I want to move to once the Lotto numbers match. Best airport is Upolu - PHUP. Look for the wind turbine farm.Thanks Microsoft and Aloha, Baby!!

+1anything but hawaii. Even pictures of how blue the sea is will sufice.
I believe they've posted a few shots with the ocean in it already.

Brandon Filer

Yeah, anything but Hawaii...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Wow. Lots of hate for Hawaii! I guess people can get sick of something even if its so buitifull! Me, I want to see more COCKPITS! I mean the external shots are nice eye candy and all, but honestly, we will be spending 99% of our time in the "office" and really want to get a good look at what we will be staring at for hours on end. We havent seen much of the Stearman pit, nothing of the Vans pit, and a little of the Maule.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

I would like to see anything but Hawaii, probably some shots of other world wide city's like JFK, London etc. also I would like to see some more cockpit views and other aircraft that they are incorporating into the sim.

I would like to see areas where previous versions of Flight Sim have struggled considerably with their default textures. So how about screen shots of The Sahara or Antarctic tundra. I would also like to see how autogen has developed. All I see when flying over England is a plethora of Parthenons sitting on the Thames estuary and up town Luton. I can't remember us islanders ever being invaded by the Greeks Finally, how about some snow and rain effects ?

Herds of Wildebeest sweeping majestically past my Torquay hotel window.Failing that Hawaii .Failing that the tea plantations of Jaipur.Failing that something seriousALOHA!A

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.