Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

Still no word on the SDK

Guys,As the FS2Crew dev, let me add this:Please don't bug PMDG for the SDK. It'll happen when it happens.Don't worry, you'll be getting your FS2Crew soon enough hopefully (and please don't read into that that I have special knowledge on the SDK... with regards to the SDK I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing...)
Good Post Bryan. Big%20Grin.gif

True,True, but given that PMDG historically does a very, very thorough job at everything it does, there's no reason to believe the SDK will be anything but absolutely thorough and allow for complete, unfettered access to the aircraft.Hope I'm right.
Hopefully this will also become true for the MD11 SDK. I would love to see a MD11 Voice Commander edition finally.Praying.gif

True,True, but given that PMDG historically does a very, very thorough job at everything it does, there's no reason to believe the SDK will be anything but absolutely thorough and allow for complete, unfettered access to the aircraft.Hope I'm right.
I hope your right also, i have $1000's of flight sim hardware waiting on drivers to made from hardware developers waiting for PMDG to release the SDK

John C

Sorry to start a riot. I just wanted to see if the SDK was still on schedule or if that was delayed aswell. I understand that their is a lot to the NGX and a lot of work but it's a bit like buying a car that's been delayed for testing, getting home and finding that the engines are not working and you have to wait for an update and passenger sear is still in development. Then being told that they are still developing the passenger seat but they don't know when and then you hear no more.I don't want to buy the NGX, find out that it does not work on my system without the SP1, which is still being built and I want to fly with a virtual co pilot, which I can't until PMDG supply the SDK and Bryan can work his wonders. Or worse still they stop development of the SDK and start working on the 777.I am not putting down PMDG as I think they work wonders expanding the bounderies of FSX and keeping the sim going when it could have died of death. I think that they are very talented, I wouldn't know where to start, and I applaud them but I don't want specific dates or daily updates, just a yes we are still developing the SDK but we are putting all our efforts into the SP1, 600/700 and the SDK will be release somewhere after, or no we have stopped working on the SDK, or the SDK is on schedule and will be released soon.

I would imagine they're waiting to finalize sp1 and the 600/700 to make sure everything is up to date.

It was said repeatedly that the SDK will only be released after SP1.

It was also said that the NGX would be released end of 2010 but that never happened. It was also said the the SP1 would be out earlier in the month but that never happened. Why the attitude over a simple question??

Why the attitude over a simple question??
What attitude? I made a factual statement without any hint of irony, without addressing anybody in particular and without any convoluted phrases that could give you that idea. Where does this come from?