Sign in to follow this  
jose88

Logitech G940 + NGX - HELP!

Hello!Yesterday, i buyed my own G940 Flight System.It's updated to latest firmware 1.42, and 5.09 Logitech software. I have FSUIPC latest version registered.Ok, i'm going crazy with the 3 ways to configure it, FSX, FSUIPC and Logitech Profiler.First, i have all axis calibrated and assigned in FSUIPC, so none axis set in FSX, but i think Logitech software interfere with it.I have the brake issue. Always have the parking brakes and can't deactivate it. I tested 100 different ways.So, anyone with G940 can help me to configure the G940 in FSX????PLEASE HELP!!!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I have the G940 too and configured and it in FSX not in Fsuipc and not in the logitech software.The system works but not teh buttons and trim wheel are unreliable.With any other plane the set works great!

Hello!Yesterday, i buyed my own G940 Flight System.It's updated to latest firmware 1.42, and 5.09 Logitech software. I have FSUIPC latest version registered.Ok, i'm going crazy with the 3 ways to configure it, FSX, FSUIPC and Logitech Profiler.First, i have all axis calibrated and assigned in FSUIPC, so none axis set in FSX, but i think Logitech software interfere with it.I have the brake issue. Always have the parking brakes and can't deactivate it. I tested 100 different ways.So, anyone with G940 can help me to configure the G940 in FSX????PLEASE HELP!!!
Try assigning the axes in fsuipc, but without calibrating them.

I can think of three things off the top of my head and it being this early in the morning. LOL.gif1) Are your wheel chocks removed?2) In FSUIPC Calibration for your Brakes did you check the REV (Reverse) Box? By default brakes are on with pedals in the up position. Ticking the Rev Box reverses this so that the Brakes are off with pedals in up position and only come on when you press down on the toe brakes.3) Disable or Close the Logitech Profiler and use only FSUIPC.

I'm using the G940 with the NGX without issues so it must be something in your setup. I set it up within FSX and the Logitech profiler, and skipped FSUIPC since I only have the unregistered version.The one issue I've had was similar to what some users have mentioned regarding Saitek pedals, the brakes (not parking brakes) where applied all the time. I solved that by setting the null zone for the toe brake axis to zero, and now everything works.As for the lights on the throttle buttons there's a 3rd party freeware software the can get them working in FSX.You can get it from here. You need to register an account before downloading, but it will allow you to assign those lights.

For me the problem is related to the chocks.Engage parking brake and disengge it, does the parking brake lever move?

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Oh my god!!!I forgot to remove the chocks!! Will test it when finish work.But another cuestion.I can program to use the reverse in NGX with FSUIPC?Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I am also a happy user of the G940 but only after having set it correctly in FSx. I have not configured the axis and buttons in FSuipc.Setting it right is a bit of cumbersome process of trial and error but if you persist you will win. LOL.gifFor 737NGx the dual throttle is fine. For my MD11 i still have to reconfigure. This is something i still need to fix btw

Tested and run fine with NGX! Now, i'm very happy with my G940! I love it ... And for flying Dodosim 206 ohhh it's perfect!All axis assignements and calibration vía FSUIPC.Thanks for the help, and links!

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg