Sign in to follow this  
WilloW_737

side view - full screen without interior showing ?

HIHit W and we remove the 2D instrument panel and can see the outside view full screen.Is there a way to see the side views full screen without the interior details?Thanks, WiloW

WilloW (YMHB)

flaps2approach.com
B737-800 simulator

You can do this via keystrokes, or by adding a little gauge to your aircraft.Try this first:W once to get to the minipanelShift-1 or 2 to bring up a popup windowAshift-Aand you should be there.PM me if you would like the gauge.

Bert

Find...See_Self=1...in your FSX.cfg and change it to...See_Self=0regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Doesnt work at all.See self will remove the plane from spotview, but keeps the VC.You might look for how to remove the VC.

Hi WiloW, I have my own 737-800 cockpit, and therefore my own instrumentation. If you want the front view removed, without having to press W w, let me know; you will save a couple of frames. With regard to removing side views do the following:-Go to FSX/Sim Objects/Aircraft/ choose the plane you want to remove views from i.e. for me 737-800 / Open Model Folder / Open Model CFG/ Remove the following line - interior=B737_800 InteriorI suggest you write down this line before removing so you can always put back in if you wish.Let me know if you want any help with my first paragraph.

Hi Iain, I received an e-mail from you, but mine was returned undelivered! Could you send me another with your e-mail address and I will try again. Don't want to start on about my Sim. here; not quite the right place.Thanks, Steven