Sign in to follow this  
harmen_r

Problems with AP commands.

Hi simmers,First of all I have a really hard time with the plane and the voice controls... Spending hours and hours trying to handle both products, for a casual gamer like me this is a real challenge!I have lots of problems flying this plane by using voice commands... To name one: when I pronounce 'auto pilot on', the aircraft starts climbing with 6000ft/m and eventually going into a stall??I really like the plane and the use - if I manage in the future - of the voice commands. But after 10 hours triall and error I want to fly my EMB195 again...Thanks in advance,Harmen

Hi Harmen,Sounds like you didn't run the Voice Training or read the manual.I would suggest printing out the FS2Crew manual that lists the voice commands. You need to use the exact voice commands printed in the manual.Also be sure to watch the green bar so you can see what the speech recognition system is hearing.Also, I don't know where you're from, but so long as your accent isn't extreme, you should be getting very good voice results.I personally get over 95 percent accuracy, which is pretty good.Cheers,

Brian,I Tried a little bit more now, and I getting the hang of it:-). But this is very hardcore in comparison with the planes I was flying the last couple of weeks.It is like you said in your reply: read the manual!! I just missed some parts. But it is working now:-).Man I have a lot of respect for you: not just for the wonderful product, but also for all the stupid complaints by some - like me - people, who are not patient enough! Sorry.Thank you very much. If I have more questions in the future I let you know;-).HarmenP.s. I am from the Netherlands.