Sign in to follow this  
pride545

Activations

Ryan,I was wondering how many activations we get with the NGX. I have used 2 and it refused to activate mine! Yes I put in a ticket, but was wondering how many we get!

I haven't heard of there being a limit. But I also recall others here having to ask support for assistance with additional activations. I myself have activated twice so far. Hopefully, there won't be a third time.

Ryan,I was wondering how many activations we get with the NGX. I have used 2 and it refused to activate mine! Yes I put in a ticket, but was wondering how many we get!
there no limit i believe since i done 3 reinstalls so far with out asking for the activation code

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Once activated, you can reinstall it many times, at least I did - it doesn't ask for the code of the first time.But, I had an issue on the first install, had to completely remove it and install as per instruction on another thread (Ryan).

I added a hard drive, that is probably the reason. NO PMDG personel will address me here or on my ticket. Been 36 hours! Ticket # 027-163CFF92-5586

******* man, it's WEEKEND, in USA it's morning now I believe... Chill down. They are most likely swamped. It's only your personal ego telling you must have it now. There are more important things in life than having to fly NGX NOW.

******* man, it's WEEKEND, in USA it's morning now I believe... Chill down. They are most likely swamped. It's only your personal ego telling you must have it now. There are more important things in life than having to fly NGX NOW.
As I said 36 hours!!!

New 6/700 nix purchase this morning.Hi, I'm unable to activate it......need the activation code please. Many thanks. No hurry on this.....I realize you are probably pretty busy. Cheers.Dave

I added a hard drive, that is probably the reason. NO PMDG personel will address me here or on my ticket. Been 36 hours! Ticket # 027-163CFF92-5586
Have you logged back in & checked the status of that ticket?

Yeah im in the same boat here just awaiting a new URL link as mine has previously expired.Fingers crossed will get something this afternoon when the Guys are able to help No rush though. :)

Curious as to how the activation works. I purchased and downloaded the base package this AM. Downloaded and installed into FSX. Fired up FSX, selected one of the PMDG 737's and then was prompted for a activation code. Does that get sent in a separate email. I looked on the invoice and none is listed. What am I missing here. Thanks.

Curious as to how the activation works. I purchased and downloaded the base package this AM. Downloaded and installed into FSX. Fired up FSX, selected one of the PMDG 737's and then was prompted for a activation code. Does that get sent in a separate email. I looked on the invoice and none is listed. What am I missing here. Thanks.
Look for the following in your order confirmation email...
Note: If the download link appears on two lines, please copy and paste each portion of the link into your browser address field and then press the 'Enter' key.License(s):NGX Base Package:
The code shown there is what you enter

Once activated, you can reinstall it many times, at least I did - it doesn't ask for the code of the first time.But, I had an issue on the first install, had to completely remove it and install as per instruction on another thread (Ryan).
Even if I just opened a ticket: may I ask you a question?The NGX 6700 installed without any problem but my activation when selecting the bird the first time failed. Is it still the Order ID to be used? I made a fresh install, removed the NGX 8900 (base pack) and re-installed it again. However obviously not everything was removed from the FSX folder. Do I have to delete everything that sounds like the NGX (after running the software removal routine)?EDIT: My gosh, got it (the ability to read seems to be an advantage) Whistle.gif

Regards,
Axel