Sign in to follow this  
rcdc2717

i cant get fs2crew to work

i just bought ifly737ng with the voice and button bundle fs2crew. it says it was success download but when i go to the plane, and left click on the flaps on the but nothing shows up? any help

Hi,Did you the read the manual?Did you run the iFly Config Manager, select which FS2Crew you have, and then click update?If you've done that, and nothing happens when you click the gauge, then you probably need to run the iFly Config Manager as an "Admin".Right click on the iFly Desktop icon and select "Run as Admin" and click "Update" again.Not running as an Admin is blocking the panel.cfgs from being updated with the required FS2Crew entries.P.S. In the iFly Config Manger add weight to "each" model, or the aircraft will spin around after you load it.Best,

We solved this...If you're not in an Admin account and you have UAC running, you need to "right click" the iFly Desktop icon and select "Run as Admin".Not running as an Admin prevents the iFly panel.cfg files from being updated with the FS2Crew entries.

byork i have downloaded ifly voice but there was never a iFly Config Manager

what to do then ??

byork i have downloaded ifly voice but there was never a iFly Config Manager

You probably don't have the iFly aircraft installed.

Remember FS2Crew does not include the aircraft.

Look in: Start - All Programs - iFly Jets

Cheers,

could u pls give me a link of one that would be great thanks

i hope this is a aircraft i can use cheers byork thanks so much

HI Bryan

Any chance of a response to an MD-11 issue I am having? Posted in another thread.

Hi byork 

could u give me a link so i don't have to buy any ifly 737 planes thanx 

http://iflysimsoft.com/   don't know what you meant  by " a link so I don't have to buy any ifly 737 planes" ?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg